Kayak and moped storage

ericandalice

Senior Question Asker
Eric and I have big plans! :)

We love kayaking and will purchase a set once we're in our RV. We have looked at inflatable but are curious how people with hard shell kayaks store them when you get to a campground. Also, if you don't carry them on the top of your truck, how do you carry them?

We don't want them on the truck and we don't have a toy hauler.

Same question for mopeds. How do you transport them and keep them safe on arrival?

Does anyone carry either inside the RV?

Thanks!
~Alice

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Eric and I have big plans! :)

We love kayaking and will purchase a set once we're in our RV. We have looked at inflatable but are curious how people with hard shell kayaks store them when you get to a campground. Also, if you don't carry them on the top of your truck, how do you carry them?

We don't want them on the truck and we don't have a toy hauler.

Same question for mopeds. How do you transport them and keep them safe on arrival?

Does anyone carry either inside the RV? Thanks!
~Alice

We carry our 80cc Honda Elite on a front receiver hitch - see picture in signature. When we are on site the carrier is "cabled" to the scooter and we have never had a problem. We also have Heritage Kayaks we have set up on Yakama racks on top of the truck. Our yaks will not fit in the RV. There are lots of options, I am sure others will give you some ideas.

Enjoy ! !:cool: