Lessons Learned in the Past Week

tcfake613

There are two things I discovered in the past week:

1. The ROPS (roll bar) on my Kubota B2620 is about two inches higher than the lowest point of my bedroom slide when the rig is sitting in my driveway perfectly level.

2. My 16 year old son (fairly new to the driving thing) does not know how to properly use the backup camera on the Honda Pilot... especially when the 3685 is parked in the driveway.

This is essentially a shout-out to Terry in Heartland customer service. As far as ordering aluminum replacement parts for the rig, he was top notch. And another shout-out to the Heartland HR department. Where do you get all of these awesome, articulate, intelligent folks? I can actually hold a conversation with them and they all seem to "get it". In these days, when calling customer service, that is a rarity at other companies.

Thanks to all at Heartland.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Oh dear, these don't sound like lessons you wanted to learn!

But glad you received excellent service from the folks at Heartland. ;)

Moose

Is that where the expression . . . . "School of Hard Knocks" comes from?I hope the repairs weren't to painful.As for your son . . . .tell him my daughter did something like that to another person's vehicle . . . . . $1100 later . . . LoLLessons learned in life.Things could always be worse and probably are for someone less fortunate.

Moose

Is that where the expression . . . . "School of Hard Knocks" comes from?I hope the repairs weren't to painful.As for your son . . . .tell him my daughter did something like that to another person's vehicle . . . . . $1100 later . . . LoLLessons learned in life.Things could always be worse and probably are for someone less fortunate.
Something weird is happening. All the spaces and line/paragraph spacing is not working. Sorry. It makes it harder to read.