water heater

ghosst666

where is it exactly,,in the wall behind the udc .. is there a picture of it..havent found it yet..want to winterize and not sure where to change over the lines..3300fk model

Geo

If your question is where is the hose & valve to use to winterize.
You can get to it from the off door side storage compartment, on your right side you will see a small panel with 4 screws. After removing the screws you should see the hose for the antifreeze & the valve.

Or are you asking where is the bypass for the water heater, it is on the back side of it.
If you have an out side shower make sure you winterize that to. Good luck.
George.

ghosst666

where is it exactly,,in the wall behind the udc .. is there a picture of it..havent found it yet..want to winterize and not sure where to change over the lines..3300fk model

thanks for the input ..if i can fit in the little hole hehe ..might have to have my dealer do the winterizing ..will look on this weekend for the hose and the taps .again thanks for the reply's..

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
When we had our Sundance, I had to access the bypass valves by removing a panel under the entertainment center area inside the trailer. Fortunately my dealer had shown me this during my PDI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

piet10

In my Greystone which is similar to the Sundance I too wondered about reaching the bypass valves through the basement access. Discovered the access panel under the entertainment center by accident. The only problem was that to remove that panel I had to completely remove the four cabinet hinges first. So I cut 1 inch off each side of the panel and glued the strips in place. The center section is just velcroed on for easy access. I made a couple of matching knobs for the center panel to make it even easier.

Al

123camper

On our 3200re the winterizing valves are behind the Udc. Access is behind a panel in the storage compartment. We use the rv during the winter so we winterized after each use. I put self closing hinges on the panel so I don't have to mess with the screws each time.