Chips to front of RV

4ever

I have a 2011 Landmark with full body paint. When we travel we get stone chip damage to the front of the RV on each side of the door to the front storage compartment. Have little marks or chips on the paint. I have mud flaps behind the dual wheels of the truck however, still get chips on the paint from stones and pebbles. I was thinking of either mud flaps off the back of the truck mounted from the receiver hitch or perhaps something like Plexi-glass mounted on the front on each side of the storage door. What have you all done and what suggestions do you all have.

Thanks,

Ted

sjs731

I have Magnum Mudflaps that I put in my truck receiver hitch. My brother uses Rock Tamers (I believe). We both have Sundance units but I don't notice any nicks or anything on the front of my rig.

Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GOTTOYS

3M makes a clear heavy vinyl product for cars that is just the ticket. It's self adhesive and forms to any curves with a little heat. It's often sold as an add on by car dealers, you can probably find a local company that installs it. They usually put it on the front portion of the hood and sometimes behind the wheels. Not cheap but it works really well...Don

hoefler

I made a mudflap assembly that I install in my receiver. Works very well and cost less than $50 for the parts.