Ford F-150 . . . 645,316
Chevrolet Silverado . . . 418,312
Ram . . . 293,363
GMC Sierra . . . 157,185
Toyota Tundra . . . 101,621
Nissan Titan . . . 21,576

Source: Autodata

Vtxkid

Interesting... looks to be F150's and 1500's only. It would be more interesting to know the sales of F250/350's and 2500/3500's...

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Unless you get one that was built wrong from the start and Ford is forced to buy it back. Not lemon lawed either. IMHO

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I didn't post to start a war, y'all, just some interesting factoid on number of units sold. :angel:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I really don't give a rat's patootie who sells more. I buy GM, nothing else.

Peteandsharon

I didn't post to start a war, y'all, just some interesting factoid on number of units sold. :angel:

That's like throwing a juicy salmon into a group of grizzlies and telling them to play nice. Grown men don't act like grown men when you mention their trucks. It's in the genes.

gebills

Ya know, I have tears runnin' from my eyes from laughing after reading through the responses on these posts. PeteandSharon stated it so correctly about grown men not knowing how to act when they start discussing their trucks. An personally, I don't allow McDonalds sandwiches in my truck. What a disgusting smell. Now...... a grilled salmon sandwich..... that an entirely different story ;-))..... thanx for the laughs on an early Saturday morinng guys. It has started my day out with a good laugh; and thanx for the truck sales postings TravelTiger.......... Hitting the road today with the Big Horn; heading down to Red Bluff CA for 10 days or so..... trying to find another 10+ degrees weather with no rain.....gebills

JohnDar

That's like throwing a juicy salmon into a group of grizzlies and telling them to play nice. Grown men don't act like grown men when you mention their trucks. It's in the genes.

Yeah, dang rabble rouser! Mebbe we should put that juicy salmon in his jeans and then toss him into the group of hungry grizzlies ;)

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yeah, dang rabble rouser! Mebbe we should put that juicy salmon in his jeans and then toss him into the group of hungry grizzlies ;)

John, just who u talkin' bout?

You can't be talkin' about ME, that'd be Misses Rabble Rouser!!!!

Erika

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JohnDar

Ooopsie! I take it all back. It would be cruel to the grizzlies to toss a tigress at them. Poor bears wouldn't stand a chance.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Personally, I have never cared about who sold the most trucks or what a person buys. Its there money. I like my Chebby and I does what I what it to.

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
I quit being loyal to brands once I realized that they were never gonna give me a pickup.

As for sales goes. I think Ford just has the best marketing scheme and their numbers show. People argue they are the best yet most people never even come close to putting that pickup through its paces to understand what tough is.

My dad sold their last 1/2 ton suburban with 330,000 miles on it. Original engine and trans. I would have to guess that 150k to 200k of that was towing a 18' cargo trailer grossing around 6k chasing the Country Peddler Craft Shows for several years. That was a vehicle that was put through its paces.

I still don't like GM but that is due to the worthless IFS on the 4wd. Though that's not saying much when the lower ball joints in the AAM front axle that dodge uses is smaller then what is found in a Dana 44. Kind of pathetic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
I just know my F-250 has passed many a Chevy on steep grades, with me pulling the heavier load. Just sayin' !

Really what did it matter and do you think the guys you passed where trying to race you up a hill? Did the Chevy make it up the hill? Sure he did without a single issue. Because you passed X brand with Y brand does that make X brand better?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD

Lynn1130

I just know my Duramax passes ALL Fords and Dodges pulling grades no matter what the weight!

This thread made my day -----;)