Pickup sales for 2012

lwmcguir

Well just to keep it interesting, if you cant afford a Ford then buy something else and be happy with it.

BarneyFife

For what its worth (and believe me, I don't care). We went to Ocean Lakes this weekend. Lots of really nice 5ers there. I did notice the Fords probably outnumbered the Rams and Chevys combined at least 2:1. Just for some reason a LOT more Super Duties from all year models.

scottyb

I drove Ford diesels for 25 years in a row (82 to 07). Bought a Chevy in 07, drove it 185K and loved it. Bought another Ford today.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
For what its worth (and believe me, I don't care). We went to Ocean Lakes this weekend. Lots of really nice 5ers there. I did notice the Fords probably outnumbered the Rams and Chevys combined at least 2:1. Just for some reason a LOT more Super Duties from all year models.
I've seen this as well. It seems Fords are the truck of choice for many. I'm not sure what the reasoning for that though. Maybe Ford offers a better deal $$$?

As I've said before, if I were shopping, and I'm not, the Dodge Ram would get a good look see...

Netem

Ford 645,316 Gm 575,497 so I don't think ford is out selling Gm 2 to 1. It all depends on the area your in. When we go to Michigan in the summer the GMs out number everything else more than 2 to one. Kind of like tractors some areas are all John Deere so in the end buy what you like.