Nor-Cal chapter Leader stepping down

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
With great regret, I have announced my resignation as Nor-Cal chapter Leader. John Dawson will be handling the Spring Rally this year.
As many of you know, we have bought a house in Idaho, near Mountain Home. I am still working full time at Safari RV Repair at Shasta Lake for the time being and it has proven just too difficult to divide my time between Idaho , CA and working. I hope to be settled in Idaho in a year or so and rejoin the rally trail. The entire purpose of this move is to down-size, lower my cost of living and make life easier so that we can get to more of the rallies and events around the country.
The new house has a convenient RV park a block away and it's just off of I-84, so I look forward to entertaining traveling Heartlanders once we get settled. Lots to see and do in the area, especially if you're interested in the historic California-Oregon trail.

The past 5 years has been a wonderful experience and I have made so many friends. I would certainly recommend the job to anyone even considering it. It's not that difficult to host an event when you have so many fun, helpful people in attendance. I look forward to seeing you down the road!
Deb Duryee

jbeletti

Hi Deb and Ray,

Thank you so much for founding this Nor Cal Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club and taking it through childhood and into young-adulthood :)

We wish you both all the best and hope to see you around somewhere!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Deb,

You already know how much we are going to miss you and Ray. Please try to make a rally or two, especially mine! You can count on us coming to visit you in ID.

Kristy

wdk450

Ray and Deb:
Thanks so much for being such a help to others both on this forum and by hosting the NorCal Chapter and rallies over the years. Your input as independent RV servicers on this forum has been of the greatest value (I was going to say "Priceless"). I'm sure we will see each other at future rallies, and i wouldn't be surprised if an "Idaho Chapter" starts up after you settle there. I have heard they have a LOT of primo places to camp in that state.

Gaffer

Karol and I thank you for being such wonderful and generous hosts. We hope to see you again in the not so distant future.

djgarcia

Good morning Deb,
You deserve the very best and as a "newbie" to the world of Big Horn 5th. wheels, your willingness to be so supportive and informative has been invaluable to me. I hope to cross into your world of RVing. Be will, stay in touch.
Dick and Diana Garcia in Chico

boatdoc

Holy Crud, First I've read this news. Diana and I wish you and Ray the best at your new adventure. We also, are in the "process" although a little further South than Idaho. It's been great!! G & D.