TST Tire Montering System

Gas20

What are some of the tire Montering model do some of you use for the TV and Rv. And which system seems to work best for the rv uses

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I have the older TST 510 system for the trailer. Works fine. I've yet to install sensors on the truck since I've been having a hard time finding anyone with full metal valve stems for it.

Gizzy

Used the older TST 510 for over 5 yrs before upgrading to the 507. Would not be without them. Great customer service.

4ever

I have had the TST for about four years and they have worked well. Batteries were getting weak in the sensors and needed to be replaced. The sensors on the model I have need to be replaced by the factory. Called and they offered me a $50.00 rebate if I sent the old system in and purchased the new system. Getting the 507 series with the flow-thru valve sensors. Seems like a good company.

scottyb

I have had the 507 for a year now. I have not changed batteries yet but assume that will be soon. Mine will lose signal from one or more sensors on rare occasions. I assume it is due to the distance, on a 44' rig. This has been a very minor problem and it works perfectly 99.9% of the time. Some people use a repeater that is offered by TST.