ATF: North Trail - Ordering Body Parts?

My 2012 North Trail 26LRSS suffered light side-swipe damage on the right side, and I would like to replace the external trim piece above the wheels, the a/c electric outlet cover and the metal grill that covers the furnace exhaust port. Can you tell me where I can find nomenclature and part numbers which would enable me to purchase these items from the factory? Or can I simply call the factory and describe these parts over the phone?

Many thanks.

danemayer

Hi earlflower,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Sorry about your scrape, but it sounds like you got off easy. I'd suggest you just call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. The parts dep't should be able to walk you through it.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
If you can send Heartland pictures of the parts you are wanting, it will help. Sometimes products change on the fly. I found this out requesting a corner trim piece. They sent the correct corner trim piece for all Eldridge units coming off the assembly line now, but the piece was not what was used on my 2010 coach. A photo solved it, the piece used on my coach was called something else in their system, not the "corner trim piece" we were both thought we were talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk