Front Cap Color Fading

PFG

The front cap on our 2012 Big Country 3250TS showed some color fading during our stay in Florida this past winter and has now progressed from gray to almost white at the very top. The unit was waxed three times to ensure good UV protection but this didn't seem to help. Has anyone else experienced this problem??

danemayer

Hi PFG,

Welcome to the posting side of the Heartland Owners Forum. Let me suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. Also have some pictures ready to email, that clearly show the fading. Even better if you can size them for email.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
As Dan has suggested - call Heartland about the fading problem. At the North American Heartland Rally, they said they will try to work with you in getting the caps repainted. We have, as well as quite a few other folks, have had ours campers repainted.

PFG

Thanks for the help Dan. I'm sending the info and photos to Heartland, hopefully they will approve painting the cap.

Grey Ghost

I had the same problem and contacted Heartland and spoke to
Ian RobertsWest Coast Dealer/Customer Service

Team Lead

<image003.jpg>

Phone 877-262-8032 ext. 1114

Fax 574-206-0910

He was very helpful and they did resolve my problem, might want to try this avenue!