Firestone Ride-Rite Air Helper Springs on sale

Garypowell

Hi all,

I have been thinking about buying a pair of Firestone airbags for my Chevy. Just getting home from a 2 month trip I think I started seeing the truck sag a little. I have usually used Etrailer and in fact that is where I ordered them from but found them on sale (20% off) at www.sdtrucksprings.com.

Once I realized this I went down the path using their (sdtrucksprings) sales code to insure my pair was on sale and the coupon worked. Then called Etrailer and asked if they would honor someone else's price. The answer was "yes". I had to email them where I found the price differential (their base prices were identical) and just placed the order on-line with etrailer.

Once I had ordered the bags I sent the order number to the contact person and she is going to issue my $74.32 credit separate. That's the 20% discount plug 10% of the difference.

So the pair cost me $263.44 with free shipping.

So if your on the fence, this might help. Of course you can send 1/2 of what you save to Gary Powell in care of....... Oh well, good to do a good deed over Thanksgiving.

Have a happy one!