Vision Load Boss Tires ?

Ndrhsr

does anyone have experience good or bad with Vision Load Boss tires?Discount Tire here in Utah carries them & they are a "G" rated tire. supposedly less money than Good Years or Michelin .

GOTTOYS

Never heard of them. It's common for Chinese tires to change the name on the side. I would rather pay a little more and get a proven name brand. Where do you go for service/replacement when traveling with a tire nobody heard of? I never heard anybody say "Gee I wish I would have gotten the cheaper tires" ...Don

tmcran

does anyone have experience good or bad with Vision Load Boss tires?Discount Tire here in Utah carries them & they are a "G" rated tire. supposedly less money than Good Years or Michelin .
Another China Bomb. Stay away. These tires have same problem as the other's. Weak side walls and not uncommon to develop bubbles on side walls.

jlb27537

OK, Discount tire has a 235/85/16G tire for $159.00 You can not buy a good LT E tire for that. What do you weigh on the axles? Do you need a G rated tire? Will a good E rated tire work? This is just another cheep China tire. Please tell us you are going to pass on this.

Ndrhsr

Thanks for the quick replies, as soon as I posted #1 i found a whole page of previous comments of the same answer. I bought a used '11 BC 3250 with 3 tow max & 1 replacement on the curb side rear axle.
the replacement was there because the original tow-max had crapped out. I found frags of tread under the slide out stuck in places. before next season I'd like to replace them with G's. so was curious about the load bosses.Thanks again

GOTTOYS

Thanks for the quick replies, as soon as I posted #1 i found a whole page of previous comments of the same answer. I bought a used '11 BC 3250 with 3 tow max & 1 replacement on the curb side rear axle.
the replacement was there because the original tow-max had crapped out. I found frags of tread under the slide out stuck in places. before next season I'd like to replace them with G's. so was curious about the load bosses.Thanks again
I replaced the tires on my 2011 3250 right after I bought it. Originally I went with B.F.Goodrich Commercial TAs in the LT235/85/16 Load range E size. I could not have been happier. I had the trailer weighed at Goshen and my combined axle weight was in the 9800# range. Well under the capacity of the tires. I used these for about 10,000 trouble free miles. They were replaced under a recall with Michelin XPS Ribs in the same size. The Goodrich replacements were not yet available and the upgrade cost me nothing. These tires have somewhere around 7,000 miles on them. Once again with no problems. Having a higher speed rating than the ST tires I can also roll along a little faster if I choose. If I had been given a new set of B.F.Goodrich tires again I would be perfectly happy. On a trailer as light as a BC 3250 I see no need to upgrade to a G rated tire. Just upgrade the quality and you will be a happy camper...Don

Garypowell

One thing to keep in mind is when that first tire blew all the weight shifted to the tire that was left. This is why after the first blow out the other tire can go soon afterwards.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I've never heard of Vision Load tires. That said, when I had 2 g614"s blow last year, the only choice I had at the time were Hercules Power STR LINK HERE
I was on the side of the road with 2 bad tires so I said to bring them out. When we arrived at our destination, I found 2 more for the other side. They aren't Goodyear's but seem to do well. During travel the psi and temps don't rise as much as the G614"s but that might be because the tires isn't as "rigid". I've noticed a lot of the Hercules tires on heavy trucks here in FL.