2009 catalogs

scott b

To Scott at Heartland, when will it be possible to see the changes for the 09 models?, such as the new front cap , interior color etc.. . When will the new info be up on your web site . I had never looked at the Big Horn until a few weeks ago and really like the floor plan on the 3400re , and considering the weight and price point find it to be a real player in our short list. My quest to buy a new trailer has led me to many hours of research , some good ,some not so good. I have come to the realization that, like Jim has pointed out before no matter how much or how little you spend they are all moving earthquakes and at some point there will be things that need attention. I think the best we can do as consumers is to try and buy a product with as much for thought as possible. Forums such as this provide an excellent resource for people to weigh the good and bad, and to get the input from others who have already had experience with the product. While i find it great that Scott seems to take a proactive approach to customer satisfaction by monitoring this forum , and responding to questions and concerns in a timely fashion , what does concern me as a potential owner is that many of the complaints seem to be repetitive in nature , which seems as those they aren't being addressed . In my business like any other, time is money , however at some point there needs to be a balance, and I hope that Scott and the good folks at heartland are working toward that balance. I think the Big Horn is awsome and have not counted them out by any means . P S after reading this and several other forums I hope that Heartland appreciates what a good job Jim does as the site moderator. Thanks Scott B

Last edited:

Scott

My goal is to have all of that information on our web site by the end of the month - and some of it should begin to show up over the coming weeks.
ST