We love our Heartland North Trail 31BHD (2209) but...

Christytra

I have taken great care of our trailer since we purchased in 2009. I did make the decision to not cover it because we use it often, store recreation items for all year in it, and have read that covers can scratch the fiberglass. I expected my roof to go first. Didn't happen. Last July we moved the North Trail to our new home and lived in it on and off until we moved in September. By the first of November we did move out of the North Trail and into the house. I could see having issues with normal wear-and-tear from using as our home for 75 or so days. That wasn't our issue either!

What I have found I that the entire front has delaminated. I know we don't have a water issue in that area. We are living in the southeast corner of Georgia. I suppose maybe the sun/heat is the issue? We turned the front to south facing in mid-January. By February, the front end had popped. No other areas have delaminated despite facing south during earlier months.

1. Could sun cause this problem?

2. What might happen if I don't repair? I can live with if I have to and the area is much too large for us to fix (at least 6' down and entire width)

3. Anyone know a solution?

Thank!