Road King Tires

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
I just read that Road King is a Tow Master tire, however I have googled it and cannot confirm this is true.
I will keep looking and update this if I find an answer.

gregattaway

I just read that Road King is a Tow Master tire, however I have googled it and cannot confirm this is true.
I will keep looking and update this if I find an answer.

I have seen the same association too but as you no conformation ... THANKS !!!

GOTTOYS

Who makes them?

Made in USA or not ?
Have you ever driven past a tire store with a Road King sign on it?...Chinese tire companies are know to simply change the brand when they get enough complaints..Stick with something that's proven..Don

Manzan

IF you can find a tire to examine, the code on the side of the tire will tell you where it was made and I think the factory. My Towmaster tires were made in Indonesia.

whp4262

Maxxis, Goodyear Marathon, Tow max, Taskmaster etc. don't think any of them are made in the USA anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Maxxis is a brand well-known in the off-road market.

gregattaway

So far my understanding is the Marathon "E" is USA made but I have to double ck at Discount Tire ...

Maxxis, Goodyear Marathon, Tow max, Taskmaster etc. don't think any of them are made in the USA anymore.

gregattaway

bought goodrich comm. ta's 235 85 16 ... dealer installed them so i now have a "premium" set of road kings (low mileage) tires i will list on craig's ... :)
Jim, didn't realize we were so close to you in Boerne ... sorry would have met for some bbq ...