Bought a new F350

BHEWITTJR

I finally decided the '06 F250 6.0 was nickel and diming me to death, so I bought myself an early Christmas present. A new 2015 F350 6.7 and I love it! :cool: Merry Christmas everyone!

Attachments

• 15sd3.jpg
    15sd3.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 264

jnbhobe

That looks like it's Blue Jeans, I almost ordered that color. I have one coming in Bronze Fire Metallic. Looks nice !!

MagnoliaTom

Awesome ride! I'm considering the same thing. My 05 isn't nickel and diming me to death but I would like something newer

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I finally decided the '06 F250 6.0 was nickel and diming me to death, so I bought myself an early Christmas present. A new 2015 F350 6.7 and I love it! :cool: Merry Christmas everyone!

Nice. Wish I could have waited till '15's came out but oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DMDees

Very nice! My wife & I bought the 2015 F250 SRW, black metallic. We love it. We also traded our motorhome in for a 2015 Cyclone 3100. Next thing on the list an Airlift 5000 so that the truck sits & rides level while hitched.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Very nice! My wife & I bought the 2015 F250 SRW, black metallic. We love it. We also traded our motorhome in for a 2015 Cyclone 3100. Next thing on the list an Airlift 5000 so that the truck sits & rides level while hitched.

There is an Arizona HOC Rally coming up in two weeks...

Maybe you can make it!

So far there are 37 Heartland trailers so far, and still room for a couple more!

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
I just bought a new 2016 F-350 with the towing prep and at the 11th hour found out my Reese Pro 20 will not fit the "Hitch Prep". The dealer could not tell me what would or could fit. The Ford Hitch Prep is designed for the Reese Elite model hitches ONLY. When I asked if I could install my normal rails and hitch I was told by a reputable installer "no you will have to purchase the Reese adapter p/n RP30156 ($329.95). This adapter will work for any hitch that uses the standard rails. It replaces the rails for my Pro 20 and the bottom plugs into the Ford hitch prep. I was lucky and my Ford dealer picked up the charges. BUYERS BEWARE ! ! ! !

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
There are a lot of hitch makers that make hitches for the Ford puck system.
Yep there are seversl adapters, but it's better to know before you buy what else is needed if you want to use existing equipment. All this dealer knew was " everything you need is in the box of hitch prep parts" . That's why the dealer ended up paying for my adapter.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I just bought a new 2016 F-350 with the towing prep and at the 11th hour found out my Reese Pro 20 will not fit the "Hitch Prep". The dealer could not tell me what would or could fit. The Ford Hitch Prep is designed for the Reese Elite model hitches ONLY. When I asked if I could install my normal rails and hitch I was told by a reputable installer "no you will have to purchase the Reese adapter p/n RP30156 ($329.95). This adapter will work for any hitch that uses the standard rails. It replaces the rails for my Pro 20 and the bottom plugs into the Ford hitch prep. I was lucky and my Ford dealer picked up the charges. BUYERS BEWARE ! ! ! !

So the 2009 was toast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk