So disappointed w/ RVs on display at Little Rock show

Today my bride and I went to the Little Rock RV show. We were so stoked to look at some Heartland 5er toy haulers. There was only one Heartland at the whole show and it was a small trailer. We were so disappointed.

jbeletti

Re: So disappointed 😞

Sorry no dealer had what you were interested in. If you're interested, I'd like you to call our Toyhauler team on Monday. Call 574-262-5992 and select Sales. Then ask for the Toyhauler team. They can tell you what our Toyhauler inventory looks like in your area and help you find what you're looking for.

I would like to thank your team for your quick response. 3 responses within hours on a Saturday night is amazing. Hard to beat that customer service. We are trying to put together a road trip to Mississippi or Texas to look at some units. Thanks again.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

We purposely avoid RV shows as we feel that it only gives us a view of what dealers are trying to unload as opposed to what is really out there!

Funny as it seems . . . we were not even looking for an RV as we already had one (doesn't matter that it was already 30 years old), and we were just driving by a dealership and decided to just look at was on their lot when we found our current 2013 Heartland Trail Runner . . .

I am actually amazed at how many seem to upgrade every two to four years as we plan on keeping ours at least 10 years before we plan to even consider upgrading.

SunCityRV-RVPark-IMG_20150122_075627618.jpg SunCityRV-IMG_20150122_173556536.jpg CheyenneMntSunset-IMG_2100.jpg RifleCO2014-IMG_2931.jpg CheyenneMtnCO2014-IMG_2007.jpg CheyenneMtnCO2014-IMG_2096.jpg CheyenneMtnCO2014-IMG_2108.jpg