PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Goshen Rally - Rally Specials

jbeletti
03-30-2015, 11:47 AM
Okay - time for the 2015 North American Heartland Owners Rally "Specials" to start coming online.

As we've done in the last couple of years, these "Specials" are available to any Heartland owner. For those items that can be shipped from the vendor, non-rally attendees may order and receive the special pricing.

Please be aware that most of these specials are dated. Purchase within the offer period to receive the special pricing.

First up is Lippert. Their special is linked in the Rally Specials article on the Rally Portal here (//heartlandowners.org/content.php/200).

Coming in the next couple of days will be MORryde and Dexter.

jbeletti
03-30-2015, 05:35 PM
The Dexter Rally Special has been added

As we've done in the last couple of years, these "Specials" are available to any Heartland owner. For those items that can be shipped from the vendor, non-rally attendees may order and receive the special pricing.

Please be aware that most of these specials are dated. Purchase within the offer period to receive the special pricing.

Their special is linked in the Rally Specials article on the Rally Portal here (//heartlandowners.org/content.php/200).

Coming in the next couple of days will be MORryde and RVLock.

murry135
03-31-2015, 07:06 AM
JB,

I did not see any storage trays from Lippert, particully the ones that are mounted to the spare tire frame on bottom of coach and draws slide out either side of coach. Hopefully my description is sufficient in explananing what I was hoping to see.

Jim

jbeletti
03-31-2015, 07:33 AM
JB,

I did not see any storage trays from Lippert, particully the ones that are mounted to the spare tire frame on bottom of coach and draws slide out either side of coach. Hopefully my description is sufficient in explananing what I was hoping to see.

Jim

Hi Jim - I think you mean this system (http://lci1.com/underchassis-storage-system). The reason it's not on the specials list is that Lippert feels this is an item that requires them to install it. Certainly some owners can install their own, but users generally want Lippert to install it. Lippert just isn't in a position to do installs for this item at that time. They are trying to leave their service team open for LevelUp installs, repair work etc.

This said, doesn't mean a person can buy one from Lippert while in town and do a self-install. They've suggested that those interested in that sort of thing stop by their sales trailer at the rally to discuss it.

jbeletti
03-31-2015, 07:43 AM
The dates have been resolved on the Dexter specials. The offer period is now the same as all other vendor specials - May 1 through June 30 and is open to all Heartlanders reading this - regardless of whether you'll be at the rally or not. Just contact the contact person on any of the rally specials to buy the products by phone.

TravelTiger
03-31-2015, 08:18 AM
The dates have been resolved on the Dexter specials. The offer period is not the same as all other vendor specials - May 1 through June 30 and is open to all Heartlanders reading this - regardless of whether you'll be at the rally or not. Just contact the contact person on any of the rally specials to buy the products by phone.

Should that read 'now the same' ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti
03-31-2015, 08:19 AM
Should that read 'now the same' ?

Yes.

murry135
03-31-2015, 04:19 PM
Hi Jim - I think you mean this system (http://lci1.com/underchassis-storage-system). The reason it's not on the specials list is that Lippert feels this is an item that requires them to install it. Certainly some owners can install their own, but users generally want Lippert to install it. Lippert just isn't in a position to do installs for this item at that time. They are trying to leave their service team open for LevelUp installs, repair work etc.

This said, doesn't mean a person can buy one from Lippert while in town and do a self-install. They've suggested that those interested in that sort of thing stop by their sales trailer at the rally to discuss it.

Yep, thats it JB. I will inquiry when there thanks for the info.

porthole
03-31-2015, 06:21 PM

Four self tapping screws - what's the big deal for installing?
Last time there was an offer for the rally that those that wanted just drove over to Lippert to pick it up. We installed two of them in 30 minutes IIRC

Whoever buys one should check to make sure they are for a standard 5th wheel. Last rally I think the version being sold were for toy haulers (they are a bit wider)

And in case it doesn't show up, there were two different size boxes available. Short version that worked with a sliding spare tire carrier and long version where two bins took up the entire bracket.
I bought a second kit at the last rally and had the short boxes. After finding out about the long boxes I tried for an exchange and Lippert wasn't haven't anything to do with it. The only offer was to buy a complete second kit.

jbeletti
03-31-2015, 08:23 PM

Might be wise to call their contact on the sheet sooner to see if they can give you the price now and have the item ready.

jbeletti
03-31-2015, 08:24 PM
Four self tapping screws - what's the big deal for installing?

Who knows?

porthole
04-01-2015, 10:38 AM
Who knows?

Thats my point, anyone who would want one, just go to Lippert and pick it up. Good strong cordless drill, hex bit and it will be beer drinking time in 20 minutes.

Possum51
04-02-2015, 04:41 PM
When I talked to Lippert the other day Colleen told me that the underbelly chassis storage box had to be welded on the trailer!

Cjackg
04-05-2015, 06:25 PM
Still waiting to see the MorRyde specials....

wehavefun
04-05-2015, 06:42 PM
Maybe the Mor Ryde special could be 50% off an IS suspension upgrade with the purchase of a new Heartland product including Cyclones.

Just offering suggestions

jbeletti
04-05-2015, 09:23 PM
Still waiting to see the MorRyde specials....

Me too! I touched base with them on Friday - should have it this week.

jbeletti
04-06-2015, 12:47 PM
The Blue Streak Rally Special has been added

Their special is linked in the Rally Specials article on the Rally Portal here (//heartlandowners.org/content.php/200).

jbeletti
04-06-2015, 03:08 PM
The RVLock Rally Special has been added - $199 - 2 FOBs - Free Shipping*

* This special applies to orders shipped to US ship-to addresses. For orders shipped to Canada, please call RVLock for a special offer

2psnapod2
04-07-2015, 04:49 AM
I had to buy my extra FOB. Was hoping they would just throw it is because of the issues I had with it and had to send it back but nope. It was something like an extra 40 bucks. So that is a good deal!
The RVLock Rally Special has been added - $199 - 2 FOBs - Free Shipping*

* This special applies to orders shipped to US ship-to addresses. For orders shipped to Canada, please call RVLock for a special offer

jbeletti
04-07-2015, 02:18 PM
The MORryde Rally Special has been added

porthole
04-08-2015, 10:06 AM
Are you attempting something with Winegard again?

jbeletti
04-08-2015, 01:19 PM
Are you attempting something with Winegard again?

Duane - yes. A little different than in 2013 though. That was the year I put Winegard and a local Elkhart satellite installation company together. The relationship is still in tact. That said, I don't see a need to have a Winegard booth since Brian from Elkhart Satellite plans to have his retail display trailer outdoors at the rally in the area by our show coaches, Classy Chassis, now Lippert and probably Dometic.

Other than the Trav'ler rooftop satellite dish, what other Winegard items would people be interested in have on-hand?

On edit: I just called Brian at Elkhart Satellite. He will have several Winegard items in his display. Also, he has to pull out on Friday of the rally. He would like people to hit him early - especially if anyone needs something installed. In fact, we're working to get him in an setup during the Pre-Rally so we can drive sales early as it makes sense to do so given the time needed for installs and the fact he needs to pull out early.

superduty08
04-08-2015, 04:01 PM
Jim, should we just call Brian to schedule an installation?

jbeletti
04-08-2015, 04:57 PM
Hold off for a couple days. Working on getting his flyer, then getting it online. Details will be in the flyer.

pday1213
04-08-2015, 05:04 PM
Duane - yes. A little different than in 2013 though. That was the year I put Winegard and a local Elkhart satellite installation company together. The relationship is still in tact. That said, I don't see a need to have a Winegard booth since Brian from Elkhart Satellite plans to have his retail display trailer outdoors at the rally in the area by our show coaches, Classy Chassis, now Lippert and probably Dometic.

Other than the Trav'ler rooftop satellite dish, what other Winegard items would people be interested in have on-hand?

On edit: I just called Brian at Elkhart Satellite. He will have several Winegard items in his display. Also, he has to pull out on Friday of the rally. He would like people to hit him early - especially if anyone needs something installed. In fact, we're working to get him in an setup during the Pre-Rally so we can drive sales early as it makes sense to do so given the time needed for installs and the fact he needs to pull out early.

Jim,
We were looking at the Winegard G2 carryout model as well. Can be roof mounted later if needed.

Nabo
04-08-2015, 05:08 PM
We had Brian install our roof mount at the National Rally 2 years ago. He does a great job. Well worth the $$$.

jbeletti
04-08-2015, 07:31 PM
Jim,
We were looking at the Winegard G2 carryout model as well. Can be roof mounted later if needed.

I saw an early draft of his rally specials. It included only the Trav'ler for both DishNetwork and DirecTV. But I believe he will have a decent lineup of Winegard items and I will ask if he plans to have the G2.

By the way - the Trav'ler "installed" prices look great to me.

porthole
04-09-2015, 09:14 AM
I saw an early draft of his rally specials. It included only the Trav'ler for both DishNetwork and DirecTV. But I believe he will have a decent lineup of Winegard items and I will ask if he plans to have the G2.

By the way - the Trav'ler "installed" prices look great to me.

You might want to remind him that, IIRC, he ran out of antennas at the last rally. I know of at least one sale lost from someone hemming and hawing :rolleyes:

While not actually lost, I think someone called Nabo got it .........

jbeletti
04-09-2015, 09:21 AM
You might want to remind him that, IIRC, he ran out of antennas at the last rally. I know of at least one sale lost from someone hemming and hawing :rolleyes:

While not actually lost, I think someone called Nabo got it .........

Oh man - those NABOs - ya gotta watch'em :)

I called Brian to remind him of the run-out in 2013 and to order more units. He's busy in the field but I hope to have a flyer I like, posted online by the end of this weekend.

jbeletti
04-09-2015, 02:48 PM
The Elkhart Satellite Rally Special has been added

The real special here is that your system can be professionally installed before/during the rally by a local company that knows RVs and RV installs.

Pricing in their flyer shows only two items, the Trav'ler for DirecTV and for DishNetwork - "Installed". If you want to buy one to install yourself, take off $300. Brian is a full-line Winegard dealer and will have most of what Winegard offers for RVers. Brian will vend from their retail sales trailer parked outside in our outdoor vending area where our display coaches will be, near the clock tower. Our plan is to have Brian setup for much of the Pre-Rally so as many attendees that want installs can get them. Then, Brian needs to pull out on Friday, the week of the rally.

Pricing terms are Cash or Check. Credit Cards will be accepted and will included a processing fee. So bring your checkbook and save!

If you're interested in something specific or you want to know pricing for other items, kindly give Elkhart Satellite a call today. That way, you'll know and if you want them to order it in for you, it will be ready for you when you arrive in Goshen.

jbeletti
04-13-2015, 09:08 PM
You asked for it - you got it!

After seeing a press release on RV Business (http://www.rvbusiness.com/2015/04/lippert-intros-new-alumi-tread-hybrid-rv-step/), Kathy AmRhein had asked on the rally discussion thread (//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/47000-2015-Goshen-Rally-Discussion-Thread?p=416686&viewfull=1#post416686), if I could see if Lippert could add the new Alumi-Tread Quad Steps (http://lci1.com/alumi-tread) to the Lippert Rally Specials. I reached out to my contact for this, Jarod Lippert and he got with others at Lippert.

Seems all their production has been committed to their OEMs. I asked if they could peel a few off, maybe 10 and offer them to rally attendees. They came back with a Yes. Not sure that we can get all 10 but it's likely we can get a few, so I've started a list based on order of request. The Rally Special cost will be $175. Installation is not being offered as Lippert is keeping tech time open for repairs and such. Since supply will be limited, I'll limit access to them to rally attendees and no more than one each.

UPDATE: 14-May

Major updates on this special...

We now have access to 30 quad steps.
We now have access to 5 sets of Alumi-Tread Triple steps at $150!
If you are on this thread already where you asked for quad steps, then realized you needed triple steps, you will have first shot at getting one of the 5 available. That means you Bob Curry :)
Lippert has agreed to provide an install of steps for $25!
If you want your steps installed at the rally, your new cost will be $200 for quads and $175 for triples. I will be picking two half-days for Lippert to have an install team on-site.

Here's the QUAD step list (updated 15-June @ 4:29 pm EST):

Kathy AmRhein
Valerie Talley
Kathy Adams
Jim Marigliano
Andy Grimes
Chris Whitford - (would like 2 if there are any extra)
Duane Clause - (would like 2 if there are any extra)
Bob Fournelle
Phil Day
Rex Hastey
Chuck Batcke (maybe - he is checking his frame height and number of steps)
James Tiller
Steve Wand
Jim Pavlinik
Clay Hudson
Kim Miranda
Paul Hardt - (would like 2 if there are any extra)
Linda West
Bernie VerHey
Jeff Damude
Larry Kuykendall (via PM)
Larry Schultz
Jack Nelemans
Bill Liming
Bob Aris
Pat Poole
Lin Ballard
Byrd Mathis
John Lindstrom
Terry Hershberger
Wait List: Don Ewart
Wait List: Dan Mayer
Wait List: Dave Seabolt
Wait List: Dewey Powers
Wait List:

Attached is a PDF drawing of the "Quad" steps showing the dimensions.

Here's the TRIPLE step list (updated 14-May @ 7:26 pm CT):

Bob Curry
Jerry Volden
Dean Madison

UPDATE: 27-Apr

I've attached is a PDF drawing of the "Triple" steps showing the dimensions.

jassson007
04-13-2015, 09:42 PM
Jim put me down for a set along with help to install. Please!!??!!

TXBobcat
04-14-2015, 12:05 AM
I would like one also. Would need some help getting the old one off and the new one back on.

Me too Andy..

BC

Oregon_Camper
04-14-2015, 12:29 AM
...... Since supply will be limited, I'll limit access to them to rally attendees .

Sad Face..Sad Face...:(

Wife and were talking about replacing our steps just yesterday...:(:(

jbeletti
04-14-2015, 07:08 AM
Sad Face..Sad Face...:(

Wife and were talking about replacing our steps just yesterday...:(:(

Sorry about that. It would be a small fortune to crate and ship a set of steps.

jbeletti
04-14-2015, 07:11 AM
Andy and Bob - you are both "on the list". Note - installation is NOT included or being offered. I'll be way too busy during the rally to assist and I've never installed steps before, so I'm not the help you want on this item :)

OEFVET
04-14-2015, 07:19 AM

After seeing a press release on RV Business (http://www.rvbusiness.com/2015/04/lippert-intros-new-alumi-tread-hybrid-rv-step/), Kathy AmRhein had asked on the rally discussion thread (//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/47000-2015-Goshen-Rally-Discussion-Thread?p=416686&viewfull=1#post416686), if I could see if Lippert could add the new Alumi-Tread Quad Steps (http://lci1.com/alumi-tread) to the Lippert Rally Specials. I reached out to my contact for this, Jarod Lippert and he got with others at Lippert.

Seems all their production has been committed to their OEMs. I asked if they could peel a few off, maybe 10 and offer them to rally attendees. They came back with a Yes. Not sure that we can get all 10 but it's likely we can get a few, so I've started a list based on order of request. The Rally Special cost will be $175. Installation is not being offered as Lippert is keeping tech time open for repairs and such. Since supply will be limited, I'll limit access to them to rally attendees and no more than one each.

Here's the list (updated 14-Apr @ 8:07 am EST):

1. Kathy AmRhein
2. Valerie Talley
3. Kathy Adams
4. Jim Marigliano
5. Andy Grimes
6. Bob Curry - wait listed
7. Chris Whitford
8. Wait List
9. Wait List
10. Wait List

Jim please add me to this list. I tried to order my rig with this step but it wasn't available at the time.

TravelTiger
04-14-2015, 07:52 AM
Add us to the list, I'm not at the rig to measure, but thinking this would solve some of our issues.

porthole
04-14-2015, 07:57 AM
We'll take one.

Two if there will be any left.

jbeletti
04-14-2015, 08:04 AM
Chris, Erika and Duane - got you all down for the second batch of 5 - should we be able to come through. Duane - I made a note that if there end up being any extras, that you'll take a second one.

dewwood
04-14-2015, 08:30 AM
Jim,
Please add my name to the list. I will pick them up at the rally. Thanks
Dewey

porthole
04-14-2015, 08:42 AM
Thanks Jim.
Not being greedy here. But if they are availbe, I know at least one dog that might appreciate it ;)
And, no sense taking back stock to the plant.

I don't doubt though, with all the rigs coming, 10 sold will be a no brainer.

TravelTiger
04-14-2015, 08:46 AM
Well, Jim just informed me it will not fit my 10" frame. Remove me from the list.

pegmikef
04-14-2015, 08:55 AM
Well, Jim just informed me it will not fit my 10" frame. Remove me from the list.

I guess that leaves us out too as we have a ten inch frame in our BH (the two small ones have ten inch frames)

VKTalley
04-14-2015, 09:00 AM
Jim put me down for a set along with help to install. Please!!??!!

Andy and Bob, sounds like there needs to be an install "party" going on at the Rally. :-) I'm sure, if you get some tools out, you will have plenty of help removing and installing your new steps.

porthole
04-14-2015, 09:02 AM

I looked on the website and could not find specs.

Jim - any links to the measurements or the typical PDF file that Lippert supplies?

rfournelle
04-14-2015, 09:32 AM
I'll take one if still available.

OEFVET
04-14-2015, 11:23 AM
Chris, Erika and Duane - got you all down for the second batch of 5 - should we be able to come through. Duane - I made a note that if there end up being any extras, that you'll take a second one.

Jim,

If any extra's, I'll take a second one. But I want others to get an opportunity to get one before I grab two.

jassson007
04-14-2015, 11:57 AM
Andy and Bob, sounds like there needs to be an install "party" going on at the Rally. :-) I'm sure, if you get some tools out, you will have plenty of help removing and installing your new steps.

I am sure there will be plenty of help. Lol. I just looked at mine and there are 2 bolts on each side and two sheet metal screws in the back holding them up.

jbeletti
04-14-2015, 12:43 PM
Dewey - got you down.

Erika - got you removed - sorry :( but I have asked about the triple step version

Chris - I made a note of your desire for a second one for your second door (like Duane) if there are any extras.

For all - GOOD NEWS - I got 10 more!

If you have a 12" frame on your coach with steel quad steps now and want a set of these hybrid (aluminum tread and steel mechanism) steps, reply on this thread.

bdb2047
04-14-2015, 02:35 PM
Jim,put me on the list if it gets that far. Just pulled into Ocean Lakes.

pday1213
04-14-2015, 05:18 PM
Jim can you put me down for a set to pick up at the rally. I am not sure if our 2015 BigHorn 3270RS has the 12" frame but it does have the quad steel steps.

TXBobcat
04-14-2015, 05:23 PM
Well I went out and measured my frame. Beside the 3 step I measured 10". So I guess I am out also.

Thanks for letting us know. I would have hated to buy one and it not fit.

Unless otherwise known... Take me off of the list also.

BC

BTW.. Which trailers came out with a 12" frame. That would help people to know. Better measure twice and buy once.

kkamshop
04-14-2015, 05:31 PM
Thank you Jim! This makes my day! Ken will be happy to assist with the installing party I am sure!

Hastey
04-14-2015, 06:04 PM
Add me to the step list Jim. It should fit my BH but I will measure for sure when the rain stops.

Thanks

cdbMidland
04-14-2015, 07:27 PM
Jim, if these will fit my 2006 3655RD, I would like a set. My rig is in storage after another snowbird session in Florida.

mmomega
04-14-2015, 11:22 PM
I might as well get on the list as well :)
I was just looking at our steps the other day thinking of changing and or wrapping them in some sort of non-skid material and then I come across this thread.

jbeletti
04-15-2015, 07:12 AM
Bob C - got you removed :(
Bob F - got you down
Chuck B - I need you to confirm if you currently have 4 steps on your RV. If not, this is a no-go. Please advise.
Phil D - got you down
Rex H - got you down

dewwood
04-15-2015, 07:53 AM
Jim,
I guess I will not be able to use the 4 step as we currently have the 3 steps. I have a small Bighorn 2985 so I guess you can remove my name from the list.

Thanks,
Dewey

jbeletti
04-15-2015, 10:54 AM
A drawing with dimensions of the Quad Alumi-Step has been added to this post (//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/51535-2015-Goshen-Rally-Rally-Specials?p=416905&viewfull=1#post416905).

If you don't have quad steps on your RV now, it's unlikely this set of quad steps will work for you.

jbeletti
04-15-2015, 10:58 AM
Jim,
I guess I will not be able to use the 4 step as we currently have the 3 steps. I have a small Bighorn 2985 so I guess you can remove my name from the list.

Thanks,
Dewey

Removed you Dewey - sorry :(

superwando
04-15-2015, 10:59 AM
Please add our name to the list. We need the quad steps.

Steve & Ida Wand

jbeletti
04-15-2015, 02:53 PM
Please add our name to the list. We need the quad steps.

Steve & Ida Wand

Added.

TXBobcat
04-15-2015, 08:56 PM
Wahhhhh... I want new steps too.. Just because I am an older 5th wheel I feel left out.

Just because I only have 3 steps why am I being left out. I think I will demonstrate. Let the air out of all 4 step trailers.

So there...

Oldtimer

jimpav
04-16-2015, 08:22 AM
Jim....Please sign me up for the 4 Al step set. I just measured, and have the 27.72 width. We really need this for a short leg, bad knee, passenger. Thanks

clayhud
04-16-2015, 07:45 PM
Jim,

Add me to the list for the steps.

Thanks,

pday1213
04-17-2015, 12:22 PM
What great timing on the steps special. Just received in the mail yesterday a safety recall notice from Heartland on the Hickory Springs Quad steps installed on our Big Horn. Apparently trailers those manufactured from 11/3/2014-2/28/2015 are impacted by the recall and need to have 6 rivets replaced.

Question: Will the Aluminum steps have installation instructions from Lippert? Hopefully we can have a group install. I would be willing to help out others if I am able to do so.

bdb2047
04-17-2015, 03:32 PM
Jim checked measurements and only have 27" so can not use steps.Take me off list.

kimdot
04-17-2015, 07:26 PM
Jim - Put us down for set of quad steps. Thanks.

jbeletti
04-17-2015, 08:48 PM
Jim P - added
Kim M - added
Dave B - removed

jbeletti
04-17-2015, 08:50 PM
Question: Will the Aluminum steps have installation instructions from Lippert? Hopefully we can have a group install. I would be willing to help out others if I am able to do so.

Phil - I don't know about any instructions. I'm guessing there won't be any as these are generally an OEM installed item. That said, even some items that are sold as aftermarket items, sometimes require heavy lifting, special tools and knowledge to install.

paulh
04-18-2015, 01:07 AM
Jim,

Please add me to the list for a set of the quad steps. I had inquired last summer when they announced the Tread Lite line would come in a quad version but then the design was scraped. If there are extras, I may want two sets.

Seren
04-18-2015, 10:07 AM
Ok, after seeing 1,559,023 people planning on purchasing this hybrid steps, I need to know what makes them so special? This is the first I have even heard of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

kakampers
04-18-2015, 10:49 AM
Wahhhhh... I want new steps too.. Just because I am an older 5th wheel I feel left out.

Just because I only have 3 steps why am I being left out. I think I will demonstrate. Let the air out of all 4 step trailers.

So there...

Oldtimer

Bob...you do know they make a three step version, right?

jbeletti
04-18-2015, 08:25 PM
Ok, after seeing 1,559,023 people planning on purchasing this hybrid steps, I need to know what makes them so special? This is the first I have even heard of them.

I'd say their weight and therefore, their ease of opening and closing - is their advantage. Beyond that, I see no reason to change out your all-steel steps. For me, Nancy can easily open and close them. The all-steel steps was really hard for her to do - though she could get it done most of the time. Happy wife, happy life... :)

jbeletti
04-18-2015, 08:28 PM
Jim,

Please add me to the list for a set of the quad steps. I had inquired last summer when they announced the Tread Lite line would come in a quad version but then the design was scraped. If there are extras, I may want two sets.

Paul - got you down for one and on a waitlist for a second if any are available.

porthole
04-18-2015, 09:08 PM
I'd say their weight and therefore, their ease of opening and closing - is their advantage. Beyond that, I see no reason to change out your all-steel steps. For me, Nancy can easily open and close them. The all-steel steps was really hard for her to do - though she could get it done most of the time. Happy wife, happy life... :)

By now Dale should be about clear with his non compete for the electric steps. :cool:

kakampers
04-19-2015, 03:18 PM
Duane...Dale Fenton is making electric steps??

porthole
04-19-2015, 03:23 PM
IIRC, Dale was the inventor - builder for the steps that we saw on the DRV's at the last Goshen.
My inquiries at the time came back as having a non compete for two years then they would be available.
But, they are pricey.

kakampers
04-19-2015, 03:29 PM
I would be interested in those...Dale comes up some well thought out rv products!!

lindaw
04-19-2015, 06:56 PM
Jim would you put us on the list for the steeps?
Linda West

Seren
04-19-2015, 09:23 PM

Thanks for the info.

jbeletti
04-19-2015, 10:02 PM
Jim would you put us on the list for the steeps?
Linda West

Got ya down Linda.

porthole
04-20-2015, 10:36 AM
Suggestion - the WiFi ranger people.

TravelTiger
04-20-2015, 10:23 PM

Like!

JWalker
04-21-2015, 07:16 AM
Any chance of getting a deal on the 6pt Ground Control. That is a great price on the 4pt but with Lippert recommending a rig length if only 31' for the 4pt system, It will eliminate a lot of Gateway, Sundane and Elkridges at the rally. Thoughts?

jbeletti
04-21-2015, 03:30 PM
Any chance of getting a deal on the 6pt Ground Control. That is a great price on the 4pt but with Lippert recommending a rig length if only 31' for the 4pt system, It will eliminate a lot of Gateway, Sundane and Elkridges at the rally. Thoughts?

Jamie - I reached out to Jarod and here's the story on the 6pt Ground Control and why it's not being offered on the specials...

We donít have an aftermarket kit yet, thatís why weíre not offering.

jbeletti
04-21-2015, 03:31 PM

Like! I tried in 2013 and it was a no-go. I'll reach out again.

JWalker
04-21-2015, 03:46 PM
Jamie - I reached out to Jarod and here's the story on the 6pt Ground Control and why it's not being offered on the specials...

Thanks Jim. Can't blame a guy for trying.

Nabo
04-21-2015, 03:50 PM
Jamie - we had the 4 point system on 2 different coaches and kept the original rear stabilizers which ended up working great. Just something to think about.

JWalker
04-22-2015, 08:58 AM
Jamie - we had the 4 point system on 2 different coaches and kept the original rear stabilizers which ended up working great. Just something to think about.

The thought has definitely crossed my mind. I know a lot of happy Heartlanders with the 4pt system that has been working great for years. And at nearly half the price.....it's very tempting. The dealer will not put in the 4pt system on a 42' rig and I am unable to purchase the 6pt myself. Decisions, Decisions

Nabo
04-22-2015, 05:29 PM
Jamie - are you coming south anytime soon. RV's For Less in Knoxville TN installed mine on both our 2008 Big Country 3250 (35' long) and 2012 Big Country 3650 (41' long). They haven't sold as many recently because most of their coaches now come with the 6 point LevelUp system but it might be worth a try. If you have a little time and don't need it right away, give them a call (865-521-9112) and see when they could order one for you and time schedule for installing. Try to talk to Butch (the owner) or Kenny (general manager).

jbeletti
04-24-2015, 09:11 PM
Good news!

Alumi-Tread Steps in Triple now available (5 sets).

Installation by LCI of Triple and Quad Alumi-Tread steps during rally now available.

See this post (//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/51535-2015-Goshen-Rally-Rally-Specials?p=416905&viewfull=1#post416905) for the update noted by bold red font and marked UPDATE: 24-Apr

TravelTiger
04-24-2015, 10:57 PM
I'll pass on triple. I was hoping for 4 steps that would have the treads closer together and be easier on the knees. Folding and unfolding is fine.

jbeletti
04-25-2015, 07:07 AM
I'll pass on triple. I was hoping for 4 steps that would have the treads closer together and be easier on the knees. Folding and unfolding is fine.

Erika - what I'm hearing you say is that you want 4 steps in place of your current steps where that additional step would make for a shorter rise for all 4 steps. Not sure you'll find anything like that. You'd likely have to build a wooden stair case.

At the SE Region Rally in Myrtle Beach, I saw where Rob Ford had built a wooden stair case that he takes with them that they use in place of the OEM quad steps on their unit. Rather than use 2x10s or 2x12s, his steps seemed to be plywood (painted) with some structure behind it. I think his goals were function and weight.

dewwood
04-25-2015, 08:17 AM
On the quad steps, my previous unit, a Sundance, had the three steps and at the last rally I purchased the four step steel from Lippert's after market shop. I installed them on the Sundance and they worked well, I wish I had kept them for the Bighorn. I wonder if the four step steel are still available and would they fit the Bighorn. The aluminum ones apparently will not fit the smaller frame used on the shorter Bighorns.

happykraut
04-25-2015, 08:30 AM
Jim please put me down for a set of quad steps. Thanks.

murry135
04-25-2015, 08:53 AM
JB,

Definitely put me down for an install also. Can't beat the $25 rate.

Murry

happykraut
04-25-2015, 11:44 AM
Jim please put me down for a set of quad steps. Thanks.If I can get the steps, I'll take the install too.

TravelTiger
04-25-2015, 11:46 PM
Erika - what I'm hearing you say is that you want 4 steps in place of your current steps where that additional step would make for a shorter rise for all 4 steps. Not sure you'll find anything like that. You'd likely have to build a wooden stair case.

At the SE Region Rally in Myrtle Beach, I saw where Rob Ford had built a wooden stair case that he takes with them that they use in place of the OEM quad steps on their unit. Rather than use 2x10s or 2x12s, his steps seemed to be plywood (painted) with some structure behind it. I think his goals were function and weight.

Jim, that's a solution. I have done some internet searching and there are other manufacturers of steps... I've seen where folks have replaced 3 with 4 successfully. I just need to be at the rig with some time to figure out the proper dimensions.

cookie
04-26-2015, 09:56 AM
Erika, check out the steps at this link. [LINK (http://rv-co.com/)]
Pat Poole, Possum51, has a system by them. Pretty nice stuff.

Peace
Dave

JohnDar
04-26-2015, 10:12 AM

Peace
Dave

I just e-mailed them for some additional information, like are the legs adjustable for inclined sites and the weight/dimensions when closed up. We like the idea of having a "porch" at the door, especially when bringing stuff in and out. Might not be for "nomads," but for us seasonal types, it may be a good thing.

Wow! Fast reply. The legs are all adjustable to allow deck height from 24" to 36". So, setting it on a slightly inclined site like ours should not be a problem.

jimtoo
04-26-2015, 10:42 AM
I have the steps. Did not get the porch parts. The steps are very strong and the bottom step has an adjustable leg on each side. The top laps over the top original step and does not slip off because it has two tabs to keep it from sliding off. It tends to slide in a little, so I put a bar behind the top step spaced away about 1/4". This keeps the step from moving in or out. Some have drilled a hole in back of top step and tab and then inserts a pad lock. This servers to keep the step from moving and also from being taken.

The steps fold to about 18" and weight about 35#. To make handling them easy when folded, I got a couple of the load tie down ratchet straps and wrap around them and it keeps them folded and use the straps as handles. Mine were delivered to a friend who brought them to me and gave them a good weight test. About 475# walked up and down them and you could barely see them move.

We love ours.

Jim M

jnv
04-26-2015, 02:05 PM
Jim,
If the triple steps are a standard size (didn't find a measurement) and would fit our 2014 North Trail 22FBS, please put us down for a set with installation. Thanks

JohnDar
04-26-2015, 07:38 PM
I have the steps. Did not get the porch parts. The steps are very strong and the bottom step has an adjustable leg on each side. The top laps over the top original step and does not slip off because it has two tabs to keep it from sliding off. It tends to slide in a little, so I put a bar behind the top step spaced away about 1/4". This keeps the step from moving in or out. Some have drilled a hole in back of top step and tab and then inserts a pad lock. This servers to keep the step from moving and also from being taken.

The steps fold to about 18" and weight about 35#. To make handling them easy when folded, I got a couple of the load tie down ratchet straps and wrap around them and it keeps them folded and use the straps as handles. Mine were delivered to a friend who brought them to me and gave them a good weight test. About 475# walked up and down them and you could barely see them move.

We love ours.

Jim M

Jim,
Looks like the Port-a-Deck with the four steps will run about $1200, with shipping. Wife likes the idea of having the "porch" to make going in and out easier, especially the way we normally use our rig (like a summer cottage). So it looks like I'll be calling them tomorrow.

jimtoo
04-26-2015, 08:24 PM
Yes, with the porch addition I think you will be very happy since you leave it set up for a while. I would suggest you put the legs on a board maybe to keep them from sinking in the ground if your going to be there for a while.

Jim M

JohnDar
04-26-2015, 08:42 PM
Yes, with the porch addition I think you will be very happy since you leave it set up for a while. I would suggest you put the legs on a board maybe to keep them from sinking in the ground if your going to be there for a while.

Jim M

Good point on the boards. Probably use some of my cribbing pads so I don't poke a hole in our mat.

jbeletti
04-27-2015, 07:59 AM
Jim please put me down for a set of quad steps. Thanks.

Got you down Bernie.

jbeletti
04-27-2015, 08:04 AM
Jim,
If the triple steps are a standard size (didn't find a measurement) and would fit our 2014 North Trail 22FBS, please put us down for a set with installation. Thanks

Jerry - I have added a dimensioned drawing for the Triple Alumi-Tread steps to this post (//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/51535-2015-Goshen-Rally-Rally-Specials?p=416905&viewfull=1#post416905). Use those measurements to determine if they will work for you. Temporarily, I have put you down for a set and will await your confirmation.

jbeletti
04-27-2015, 08:10 AM
As many have read, Lippert has agreed to install, for $25, any Alumi-Tread (quad or triple) steps purchased at the rally.

I am NOT taking a list of those wanting an install. When you approach the Lippert display outdoors by the show coaches to purchase your steps, advise them at that time that you want an install.

I am choosing 2 half-days for them to perform installs. These half-days will be announced soon.

To recap:

You MUST be "on the list" to get in on the Alumi-Tread step deal ($175 for Quad and $150 for Triple)
Installation will be available for $25
See Lippert at their outdoor display at the rally on Tuesday, June 16 (day 1 of the rally) to make your purchase and to choose from the two install days (if you're having them do the install)

TravelTiger
04-27-2015, 08:15 AM

Peace
Dave

I've seen their deck. Very nice, but too rich for my blood! Maybe the steps alone, if I save my pennies!

JohnDar
04-27-2015, 09:21 AM
Port-A-Deck has been ordered. 5 weeks for delivery.

jdamude
04-27-2015, 10:46 AM
As many have read, Lippert has agreed to install, for $25, any Alumi-Tread (quad or triple) steps purchased at the rally.

I am NOT taking a list of those wanting an install. When you approach the Lippert display outdoors by the show coaches to purchase your steps, advise them at that time that you want an install.

I am choosing 2 half-days for them to perform installs. These half-days will be announced soon.

To recap:

You MUST be "on the list" to get in on the Alumi-Tread step deal ($175 for Quad and $150 for Triple)
Installation will be available for $25
See Lippert at their outdoor display at the rally on Tuesday, June 16 (day 1 of the rally) to make your purchase and to choose from the two install days (if you're having them do the install)

Hi Jim,

Can you please include us in the Quad Step special?

Thanks
Jeff

Toy1Ton
04-27-2015, 06:35 PM
Hi Jim,

I also would like to be added to the Quad step special.

Thanks Larry

Jacknel
04-27-2015, 10:26 PM
Hi Jim
please put my name on a set of quad steps

Jack

Possum51
04-27-2015, 10:31 PM
We've had our Port-A-Deck and stairs since August 2014, we use the steps only if we're staying overnight, but we setup the Port-A-Deck and steps if we're staying several days. My wife has a bad back and one of our dogs has Arthritis so the longer steps and lower angle is easier on both of them. The only maintenance necessary is that they both require frequent doses of silicone spray to keep them folding and sliding as they should. DON'T USE WD-40 ON THEM.
Thank you Jim2 for the lock idea, I'll do that modification.

JohnDar
04-28-2015, 08:54 AM
Thanks for the tip on the silicone lube.

jnv
04-28-2015, 08:56 AM
Jim,
Thanks for the triple step dimensions. They will fit on our trailer so keep us on the list. Thanks again.

bacaye
04-28-2015, 12:34 PM
Jim, Not exactly sure where to ask to have our name included on the list for steps. I sent one to you at another place and then saw this post. We would like to add a "quad" set for us. Thanks Bill and Barb

jbeletti
04-30-2015, 07:36 AM
The following have been added to the Quad Step list:

Wait List 1: Larry Kuykendall (via PM)
Wait List 2: Larry Schultz
Wait List 3: Jack Nelemans
Wait List 4: Bill Liming

Note that they are all listed as Wait List as we've exceeded our allotment of 20. I will try to get another 10 units.

dewwood
05-04-2015, 04:12 PM
Jim,
I was at Trailer Tires & Wheels today and asked about the Rally specials. They said they thought they were going to offer a special but apparently have not done so yet. Have you had any contact with them regarding the Rally specials?

dewwood
05-12-2015, 08:37 AM
Just bringing this back up.

Jim,
I was at Trailer Tires & Wheels today and asked about the Rally specials. They said they thought they were going to offer a special but apparently have not done so yet. Have you had any contact with them regarding the Rally specials?

shovelguy
05-13-2015, 11:06 PM
Jim, is it too late to be put on some list for the triple step?

jbeletti
05-14-2015, 07:29 AM
Jim, is it too late to be put on some list for the triple step?

Not too late - got you down.

jbeletti
05-14-2015, 07:29 AM
Just bringing this back up.

Sorry - nothing new here. Sent another note to them. They're just too busy I guess.

jmgratz
05-14-2015, 07:34 AM
Jim our corporate office has let me know they have it worked out that Southeast Publications will have a 'booth' at the Rally. We will be working it so if anyone is interested in getting more info about SE Publications and that type of 'workkamping' we will be there. Looking forward to being "back home in Indiana".

jbeletti
05-14-2015, 08:13 AM
Jim our corporate office has let me know they have it worked out that Southeast Publications will have a 'booth' at the Rally. We will be working it so if anyone is interested in getting more info about SE Publications and that type of 'workkamping' we will be there. Looking forward to being "back home in Indiana".

Jim - I did speak with the rep there but they have not completed the vendor application form. So not a done deal just yet. You may want to remind them. I emailed him the link at this address: kurtis@southeastpublications.com

jmgratz
05-14-2015, 06:20 PM
Jim - I did speak with the rep there but they have not completed the vendor application form. So not a done deal just yet. You may want to remind them. I emailed him the link at this address: kurtis@southeastpublications.com

Will do..

shovelguy
05-15-2015, 12:05 PM
Jim, somehow my previous post go lost. We would like to be on the wait list for a triple step. D&J

Ron-Cookie
05-15-2015, 12:25 PM
Jim... We are thinking of installing a additional air conditioner on our Sundance... Will there be vendors at Goshen that could offer one?

Possum51
05-15-2015, 04:12 PM
Hey Jim, can u put us down for those alum steps?? Or is it too late? Also the install. Thanks

jbeletti
05-15-2015, 05:45 PM
Jim... We are thinking of installing a additional air conditioner on our Sundance... Will there be vendors at Goshen that could offer one?

Dometic will be there and will be doing some cash-and-carry on aftermarket items, but I don't think on ACs. I suggest you call Tiara RV on Monday and work a deal with them to sell and install it for you. They are our dealer in Elkhart.

jbeletti
05-15-2015, 05:49 PM
Jim, somehow my previous post go lost. We would like to be on the wait list for a triple step. D&J

Not lost Dean. I saw it and added you to the list, then responded in this thread (post 124) - you're good to go my friend.

Jacknel
05-15-2015, 05:53 PM
Is there going to be a 4 step available for me? Also, I am having a 6 point level system installed on Monday 15th. They may want to install steps at the same time.

jbeletti
05-15-2015, 05:54 PM
Today I received the rally specials flier from Trailer Tires and Wheels.

See below for the gist of the offer and see the flier at this link (//heartlandowners.org/rally/2015/2015_trailertiresandwheels_flier.pdf).

Order your tires and wheels now. They WILL be at the rally and they WILL be doing installs. They will NOT be breaking down tires and wheels or mounting tires onto wheels "at the rally". This work will be done at their shop in Eldon, OH and they will bring the assemblies to your RV and install them. Call Trailer Tires and Wheels with any questions and PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW (419-272-2277)!

Trailer Tire and Wheels
Special Offers:

$575 each for Goodyear G114 tire and Sumec 17.5" wheel assembly - mounted, balanced, center cap, lug nuts and free install at rally
$315 each for Goodyear G614 tire (tire only) - mounted and balanced on your wheels, and free install (and tire disposal) at rally

Phone orders (419-272-2277) in advance of rally preferred - orders taken at rally as well

Possum51
05-15-2015, 09:33 PM
Jim did u get my message about being put on the list for those alum steps snd installation?
I don't see it on here!

jbeletti
05-16-2015, 06:48 AM
Jim did u get my message about being put on the list for those alum steps snd installation?
I don't see it on here!

Hi Pat - I searched this thread and didn't see a request from you. Perhaps you requested it elsewhere? You are now on the list :)

Rodbuster
05-16-2015, 07:06 AM
Possum 51....you posted your request in the " 2015 Goshen Rally Golf Outing".

cookie
05-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Pat, I moved your post to this thread. It is post #131.

Peace
Dave

Toy1Ton
05-16-2015, 10:42 AM
is their a Landmark dealer in Elkhart area?

Kbvols
05-16-2015, 11:00 AM
is their a Landmark dealer in Elkhart area?

Tiara RV link below.

http://www.tiararvsales.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jbeletti
05-16-2015, 11:51 AM
Tiara RV link below.

http://www.tiararvsales.com

Tiara will be our sponsoring dealer for this rally. They will have coaches on display and for sale. They can also do "customer-pay" service work at their shop before/after the rally.

jbeletti
05-20-2015, 03:15 PM
I've added to the Rally Specials article on the Rally Portal (link (//heartlandowners.org/content.php/200-2015-Rally-Specials)) - the Heartland RVs New Coach Rally Rebate.

Note that unlike many of our 3rd party rally specials, the New Coach Rally Rebate is a perk for Goshen Rally attendees only. See details, qualifications and redemption process in the Rebate Certificate linked in Rally Specials article (link (//heartlandowners.org/content.php/200-2015-Rally-Specials)).

LBallard
05-23-2015, 11:35 AM
Put me down for the quad steps. Linden Ballard

Nabo
05-23-2015, 02:31 PM
Jim - this is the official request for the quad steps.
Byrd

jbeletti
05-25-2015, 08:17 AM
Lin and Byrd - got you both down.

jbeletti
05-25-2015, 09:41 AM
I've added to the Rally Specials article on the Rally Portal (link (//heartlandowners.org/content.php/200-2015-Rally-Specials)) - the Heartland RVs New Coach Rally Rebate.

Note that unlike many of our 3rd party rally specials, the New Coach Rally Rebate is a perk for Goshen Rally attendees only. See details, qualifications and redemption process in the Rebate Certificate linked in Rally Specials article (link (//heartlandowners.org/content.php/200-2015-Rally-Specials)).

There's an update to the rebate that with regard to "Ordered" coaches. I think this will be able to help more Goshen rally attendees out. Here's the specific language:

If you registered for and attended the 2015 North American Heartland Owners Rally in Goshen, Indiana, you may be eligible for a new coach rebate if:

A. You take retail delivery of a new, never titled, Heartland RV between June 1
and July 31, 2015, OR

B. You “factory order” a new Heartland RV from a dealer and that order gets
entered into our ordering system by the dealer by July 31, 2015.

Lindstrom1950
05-27-2015, 02:39 PM
Jim, please add us to the list for quad steps, thanks

jbeletti
05-27-2015, 03:51 PM
Jim, please add us to the list for quad steps, thanks

Got ya down John.

pday1213
06-03-2015, 10:14 AM
Jim,
I see that RV Locks will be in the represented at Heartland Marketplace. Will RV Locks be having the special offering for price and extra FOB at the rally same as you can order online?

Thanks, See you in Goshen

Terry H
06-03-2015, 06:06 PM
Jim,

Put me down for the Quad Aluminum Steps with installation.

Chainsaw
06-05-2015, 06:49 PM
I also need a set of the 4 step units for our Landmark, ours broke and dangerous at this time.

Chainsaw
06-05-2015, 07:02 PM
Hi Jim
Am I too late to order the quad steps and install? We have been on the road for a few weeks and very limited internet. Just heard about the steps here at the Ontario Rally. Our steps broke with me on them so I doi need some steps....please?

danemayer
06-05-2015, 07:25 PM
Jim,

Please put us down for quad steps and install.

Thanks

jbeletti
06-05-2015, 09:02 PM
Jim,

Put me down for the Quad Aluminum Steps with installation.

Got you down Terry.

jbeletti
06-05-2015, 09:03 PM
Jim,
I see that RV Locks will be in the represented at Heartland Marketplace. Will RV Locks be having the special offering for price and extra FOB at the rally same as you can order online?

Thanks, See you in Goshen

RV Lock has not been able to confirm whether they will make the rally. If they do make it here, I assume the special pricing will be in effect.

jbeletti
06-05-2015, 09:05 PM
Hi Jim
Am I too late to order the quad steps and install? We have been on the road for a few weeks and very limited internet. Just heard about the steps here at the Ontario Rally. Our steps broke with me on them so I doi need some steps....please?

Don - I've put you on the wait list and feel pretty good your request will be filled.

jbeletti
06-05-2015, 09:05 PM
Jim,

Please put us down for quad steps and install.

Thanks

Dan - I've put you on the wait list and feel pretty good your request will be filled.

Chainsaw
06-06-2015, 06:57 AM
Thanks appreciate it
Don

nander
06-07-2015, 01:47 PM
please put us on the list for the quad steps.

Thanks!

jbeletti
06-07-2015, 03:00 PM
please put us on the list for the quad steps.

Thanks!

Got you on the wait list.

wayne-lenee
06-10-2015, 02:51 PM
I'm unaware of how the Rally specials work or how to see what is offered. Can somebody explain please? Relatively new to forum.

dlw930
06-10-2015, 02:57 PM
I'm unaware of how the Rally specials work or how to see what is offered. Can somebody explain please? Relatively new to forum.

Go to Post #20 (Jim Beletti's) regarding the MorRyde rally special. There's a link to the Rally portal and rally specials that will help you, I think.

Dave

Bones
06-10-2015, 07:01 PM
those quad steps and rv lock look really nice.

AAdams
06-10-2015, 08:03 PM
those quad steps and rv lock look really nice.

We got one of the RV Locks already that is on special. I can say that I really like. Close the door, hit a button, hear the beeps as I walk away. I would have liked to get the steps too but they are only available to rally attendees and they are in limited quantity.

dlw930
06-10-2015, 08:07 PM
I ordered and received and installed the RVLock v4. It's pretty slick. Still waiting on the second remote. It's supposed to arrive Saturday (the day after we leave for Goshen). The DW will probably hate me for not getting the quad steps, but I also ordered a MorRyde sliding cargo tray for the basement that's to be installed in Goshen. Maybe I can get the quad steps later.

jbeletti
06-10-2015, 09:27 PM

Here's a link (https://heartlandowners.org/content.php/200-2015-Rally-Specials) to the summary of rally specials. How they work varies. Some are phone orders, some are orders made at the rally. Read each special to learn more. If you can't find the answer you need, let us know what item from what vendor you have an interest in and we'll likely be able to tell you what you need to do.

kkamshop
06-10-2015, 09:33 PM
How do we get the quad steps Jim? Ken will be at the rally Monday, but I (Kathy) can't be there until Thursday. I want to be sure he gets MY steps! :angel:

Do we need to contact Lippert if we want them to install? Thanks again for making this happen!

jbeletti
06-10-2015, 09:42 PM
How do we get the quad steps Jim? Ken will be at the rally Monday, but I (Kathy) can't be there until Thursday. I want to be sure he gets MY steps! :angel:

Do we need to contact Lippert if we want them to install? Thanks again for making this happen!

Kathy - send Ken over to the Lippert trailer in the outdoor vending area where I believe he will pay and make an installation appointment. Their trailer should be there on Monday but they may not be vending until Tuesday.

jassson007
06-10-2015, 10:45 PM
Kathy - send Ken over to the Lippert trailer in the outdoor vending area where I believe he will pay and make an installation appointment. Their trailer should be there on Monday but they may not be vending until Tuesday.

Two questions for you Jim, is the install extra and if so how much? Also, do they have to instal or can I just do it myself? I think Malcom Talley owes me a hand after helping/supervising on his king pin switch out...lol.

jbeletti
06-11-2015, 05:31 PM
Two questions for you Jim, is the install extra and if so how much? Also, do they have to instal or can I just do it myself? I think Malcom Talley owes me a hand after helping/supervising on his king pin switch out...lol.

Andy - install is extra and worth it :) See details in this post (https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/51535-2015-Goshen-Rally-Rally-Specials?p=416905&viewfull=1#post416905).

MCTalley
06-11-2015, 09:11 PM
I think I'll let them install mine. Andy, let me know when you want me to come over and install your steps.

jassson007
06-11-2015, 10:15 PM
Andy - install is extra and worth it :) See details in this post (https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/51535-2015-Goshen-Rally-Rally-Specials?p=416905&viewfull=1#post416905).

Well for $25 I think I can afford to have them do it then. Lol. Thanks Jim!!

jassson007
06-11-2015, 10:16 PM
I think I'll let them install mine. Andy, let me know when you want me to come over and install your steps.

That was a joke but thanks for offering Malcom. I will go ahead and let them do it. Thanks again though!!

superduty08
06-13-2015, 08:34 AM
We had Brian (Elkhart Satelite) install our new sat dish on our BH on Tue a few hours after we arrived. Brian did a great job and we love having the auto dish!

dewwood
06-13-2015, 08:47 AM
Jim,

I have measured and the quad steps will fit my Bighorn. Please put me back on the list for the quad steps with install. Thanks.

jbeletti
06-15-2015, 08:21 PM
Jim,

I have measured and the quad steps will fit my Bighorn. Please put me back on the list for the quad steps with install. Thanks.

Got you added.

danemayer
06-19-2015, 05:18 AM
Our Aluminum Quad Steps were installed yesterday morning. Look great. I noticed that the Triple version is on Amazon.com for $509. $200 installed for the Quad is a fantastic deal.

Thanks for putting this together Jim.

jmgratz
06-19-2015, 05:46 AM
We ordered the Blue Ox Bed Saver to catch the kingpin if it comes loose and saves the pickup bed from damage. $195 for the product is a great price. Check with the Blue Ox vender in the marketplace today if interested. Sure is cheaper than a new bed for the pickup or a new tailgate.

jmgratz
06-19-2015, 05:51 AM
We will be at the Southeast Publications vendor booth until about 12 noon today (Friday). If you want information on the new free website to help you find RV Parks and travel information come see us. Also if you are interested in traveling, making money, and staying in RV Parks for free come see us too. We are not selling anything but giving you free information to help you enjoy the RVing lifestyle even more. Want to own you own business and have fun? We can help.

dalspot
10-21-2015, 10:43 AM
Looking for the 2015 Rally Specials - I'm being denied access to them for some reason. I can see 2013, but not the 2015 ones. JB, can you check into this please? Thanks!

jbeletti
10-21-2015, 12:01 PM
Looking for the 2015 Rally Specials - I'm being denied access to them for some reason. I can see 2013, but not the 2015 ones. JB, can you check into this please? Thanks!

The rally specials are all expired. Here's a link to them (https://heartlandowners.org/content.php/200-2015-Rally-Specials) for reference.

That said, RVLock has extended their offer through the end of October.

Hope this helps.

dalspot
10-21-2015, 12:13 PM
Thanks JB, I do realize they are expired and I'm getting this error message trying to access:

dalspot, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Bones
10-21-2015, 12:23 PM
I clicked on the link and it did the same thing to me. I could access it awhile ago.

dalspot
10-21-2015, 12:43 PM
Glad it's not just me!

I clicked on the link and it did the same thing to me. I could access it awhile ago.

cookie
10-21-2015, 01:36 PM
Try this link. [LINK (//heartlandowners.org/rally/2015/RVLockSpecialOffer.pdf)]

Peace
Dave

jbeletti
10-21-2015, 01:50 PM
Okay - I figured out why. As the rally is over, a while back, I started to archive those Rally Portal pages to prepare for the 2016 rally.

Let me know speicifally, what past special you want info on and I will get that to you.

dalspot
10-21-2015, 02:10 PM
MorRyde specials. Thanks Jim. Doing some possible Big Country budgeting ;)

pegmikef
10-21-2015, 02:11 PM
The rally specials are all expired. Here's a link to them (https://heartlandowners.org/content.php/200-2015-Rally-Specials) for reference.

That said, RVLock has extended their offer through the end of October.

Hope this helps.

Gary told me at the rally that he would honor the Moryde IS and disc brake special until the end of the year if the work was done in Elkhart.

Bones
10-21-2015, 07:03 PM
I found the suspension component at a slightly better price than the rally price online The SRE4000 for less than 400 bucks.

jbeletti
10-22-2015, 09:30 PM
Karen - attached is the MORryde specials flier from June.

dalspot
10-23-2015, 06:00 AM
Thank you!

Karen - attached is the MORryde specials flier from June.