Is there a built in vacumn in the Landmark

beardedone

Beardedone
I was going through the promotional material for the Landmark again and noticed there wasn't any mention of a built in vacumn clearner. Can anyone enlighten me as to whether there is one built in or not

Delaine and Lindy

We have a 2009 Landmark (Augusta) and we have a build in Vac system. We was having some work done today at the dealership and they had a two Landmarks and both had Vac systems. I also looked at several Big Horns and all had the in-house Vacs. GBY....

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
If I am correct the central vacume is standard in the Landmark. I an unsure if they are using the Dirt Devil or Eureka at the present time. I have an Eureka in our 07 Landmark. I know some of the newer ones have Dirt Devil. They are both good (I guess).

Goldenwingers

goldenwingers
We have the Landmark Classic Mt. Rushmore and when we bought it the vacuum was an option. Some like theirs but we don't think it does a very good job on the carpet as it does not have a beater bar on the head. Wife bought a Hoover Nano light at Walmart and she is very satisfied with it. I think it was around $50.00.

Don