Less than 20 minutes

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
On last Wednesday (3-16) our realtor posted our home on the internet about 5 PM.. That was great......but.....wait for it....

In 13 minutes after the posting we had a FULL PRICE OFFER. Really....in 13 minutes???? We now have more offers pending???????? Really....

Now we have to find another home to buy in 45 days or we will be homeless.

TxCowboy

Ours goes on the market this coming Monday or Tuesday. Would love to get a full price offer in 13 minutes. Or even 13 days.

We've already move into the Landmark full time so can't wait for a pre-qualified, full price offer to come in. :)

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
On last Wednesday (3-16) our realtor posted our home on the internet about 5 PM.. That was great......but.....wait for it....

In 13 minutes after the posting we had a FULL PRICE OFFER. Really....in 13 minutes???? We now have more offers pending???????? Really....

Now we have to find another home to buy in 45 days or we will be homeless.

Congratulations! You could always camp-host at Lake Skinner and live for free! Trace

Bob&Patty

Well I just received a call that Callie and I need to take walk. Got another showing 30 minutes. Two open houses....one Saturday and one Sunday. Personally I want to sell to the the 1st people. He's a Marine with young family and place would be perfect for them. They send a letter with their pix on it. I hate that. Our house is listed on realtor.com. Punch in 39287 Copper CT. Murrieta Ca 92563. I love this house and made lots of memories here.

Yes we do have the 'OL Horn as a back up home. But it ain't this 2600 sq foot house. I think I would go buggy in it without something to do.

Trace, the last time I checked.....Skinner was all filled up with work campers.

Jim2, maybe Chip Gains and his wife could find us one in Waco. Patty will not move that far from the G kids. Trust me.

Jon, Patty would not move there for the same reason. BTW, that property is for sale also.

Big Jim, going this afternoon to look at 4 houses in Menifee. That way you could walk over see us.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
As the seller, you have the option to accept or decline any offer made without a problem. Even if buyer #2 offerred more, you don't have to accept it.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
WOW - wish the market in other parts of the country was this good. Good luck.

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
We are in the Ft.Lauderdale area,Sold our home in a day and a half.Just closed on this past Tuesday.Ordering our new home on wheels ,a Landmark Orlando and new truck next month.Leaving here for the road the beginning of Sept.We have been planning this for 2 years,it is finally comming together. Frank and Sharon Sandidge

TxCowboy

We are in the Ft.Lauderdale area,Sold our home in a day and a half.Just closed on this past Tuesday.Ordering our new home on wheels ,a Landmark Orlando and new truck next month.Leaving here for the road the beginning of Sept.We have been planning this for 2 years,it is finally comming together. Frank and Sharon Sandidge

Congrats, Frank and Sharon! New adventures await! :)

Bob&Patty

Well yesterday during a showing....the people asked me to join in the walk thru. Well I did and they had me show them everything. I did feel sorry for the realtor though. Well last night they made an offer $10K over asking. But...it.s not a clean sale as of yet. They have not even sold theirs yet. So that one goes on the back burner for right now. We will see what this weekends showing do.

We did find a home that we liked yesterday, but it needs a lot of TLC. If the price is right, we might just do it. Has RV parking and that is what we need.

mlpeloquin

Well you did say "I would go buggy in it without something to do"!

Remember that to protect your house it needs to be in a trust for five years. If long term care is required for you or your wife, the government will require the sale to pay for it along with anything else except for one car. Bank accounts, hole life insurance cash value and even your fifth wheel. I have long term care, but my wife cannot get it do to her amputation. I forgot about the five year requirement and refinanced for a 3.5% ten year loan. Well we just started the five year clock again.

We had a neighbor sell his house to the lowest bidder because he had cash. He got over one million and would not say the exact amount. We have to wait for the home sale fliers to find out.

MikeR

My brother lives in the hills between Temecula and Hemet, 6 acre horse ranch, nice metal barn with inside RV storage, custom built home. They just accepted an offer at full listing price, cash offer and 30 day closing. You talk about scrambling!

Bob&Patty

Yesterday we placed an offer on a home. So now the waiting game starts.

BTW, our agent said that the open house yesterday was a mob scene and he has one for today. My thoughts are...people are buying now before the election and things could go in the tank for awhile.

Bones

Your market must be different than here. I see some homes here that are not selling at all. Your going to have to start all over again with your new home or new to you home. Your house looks good. Hopefully you get what you want and I like that you can keep your camper there. We can't here which sucks.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Your market must be different than here. I see some homes here that are not selling at all. Your going to have to start all over again with your new home or new to you home. Your house looks good. Hopefully you get what you want and I like that you can keep your camper there. We can't here which sucks.

Our neighbor listed their house (job relocation) maybe 3 weeks ago. She said they had an offer and accepted it in 2 days.
Gets me to thinkin' !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk