PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma Chapter Leaders

WRIGHT ll
12-03-2017, 06:25 PM
It's really official now!! Barbara and I are definitely the new chapter leaders. At first we didn't want to do it but we heard so many rumors that we decided to go ahead and do it for a while. We're going to try to do as good a job as our predecessors, Rex and Stacy and before them Larry and Donna Keever. What a tough act to follow this will be.
We are planning a rally at Little Turtle RV park in Eufala, OK to provide a fun stopover for anybody coming north from Texas or east from Arizona or New Mexico or west Texas. As soon as I get this coordinated with JayC I will post it on the forum.
We're definitely looking forward to some spring rallies and seeing our old friends and maybe some new ones. Thanks Orville and Barbara

nander
12-03-2017, 07:07 PM
Congratulations, Orville & Barbara! Looking forward to your rallies!

jayc
12-04-2017, 09:43 AM
Congratulations Orville and Barbara on stepping up to take over the Oklahoma chapter. Rex and Stacey did a great job but I know you will as well. Looking forward to the rally in Eufala.

TGLBWH
12-04-2017, 12:22 PM
Congratulations on your new leadership role and thanks to Rex and Stacy. Hope to meet you down the road

LBallard
12-04-2017, 08:18 PM
Congratulations Orville and Barbara. Looking forward to the Lake Eufaula rally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti
12-07-2017, 08:32 AM
Congratulations and thank you Orville & Barbara!

boatto5er
12-08-2017, 08:34 PM
Congrats. Looking forward to Eufala!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk