PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Delete Myself From the Forum

Theresau
04-10-2019, 08:37 AM
We no longer own a Heartland or even an RV. I would like to delete myself from the forum and delete any threads I created.

carl.swoyer
04-10-2019, 11:34 AM
We no longer own a Heartland or even an RV. I would like to delete myself from the forum and delete any threads I created.I'm guessing go to your account and sign out?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

danemayer
04-10-2019, 11:44 AM
You've made 815 posts to the forum. It would require quite a bit of work to delete all of them. Some portion of the 815 is threads you started, to which others may have replied. The rest would be replies to threads others have started. Deleting other people's posts along with yours doesn't really seem appropriate.

If there's a particular post that you regret making, you're free to delete that post or edit it to make yourself more comfortable.

BLR
04-10-2019, 11:53 AM
We no longer own a Heartland or even an RV. I would like to delete myself from the forum and delete any threads I created.Sign out and don't look back..it is the easiest for you and the moderators

Sent from BLR Logistics

jbeletti
04-10-2019, 02:37 PM
We can delete your user account. This will then happen:
- Your username changes to "Guest"
- Your posts remain but are attributed to the nebulous "Guest"
- You will no longer get any emails or PMs from the forum or users

If this is what you want, say the word and myself or any Mod can take care of that for you.

Wishing you all the best in whatever your next adventure is.

Jim
Admin