PDA

View Full Version : Which cleaners for the ext. these days?

Mattman
05-27-2020, 08:34 PM
So I need a good ext. Cleaning, and probably should wax my trailer. Maybe wash the roof as well. Which products are safe and you guys have had good luck with?
Thanks

TravelTiger
05-27-2020, 10:48 PM
If your exterior doesn’t have any oxidation (still has factory shine) I really recommend Wash-Wax-All. Easy to apply and wipe off, creates a good shine and protects for a long time. I also highly recommend Bugs-n-All, a cleaner great for black streaks, bugs, grime in the corners, black stuff on the caulk, and more. This stuff seems to clean just about anything, with minimal effort. I cleaned my whole rig (excluding roof) with these two products and no water. (Takes time, but easy work!) have a good supply of microfiber cloths to keep cycling through so you clean, wax and dry effectively.

Do the roof first, we just use Dawn dishwashing detergent and a long-handled car wash brush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmarnell
05-28-2020, 07:46 AM
Another vote for the Wash-Wax-All product, along with their Bug spray. Used it on our Cyclone and it works great. For the roof, our Mobile RV service guy who used to work for a dealership highly recommends Bio-Kleen, which both cleans and provides UV protection. I have not tried the Bio-Kleen yet but read some good reviews of it.