Owners located in Missouri

roazo

Sundance Owner
Would like to have a roll call of the Heartland Owners in Missouri?

Last edited:

cgunn

Bighorn Owner

We are working in New Madrid right now but after the
first of the year we will be back to the St Louis area (Fenton)
We are scheduled to Workcamp at Jellystone RV Park starting in
April.......Come by and see us!!!!!
http://www.eurekajellystone.com

Hi Raozo,
We're located in Boonville (Near Columbia). My family roots are near the Springfield area, and I've seen a poster on here talking about Charity. How is that Hog Eye Picnic? My family was originally from Elkland.

Jburks

Scotsman, we are in north Springfield, north of BBC on Kearney. We have a Sundance and love it.

Jburks

roazo, are you wanting to be a chapter leader? I think there are several Missouri owners.

nscaler2

We too live in the great state of Missery

We currently live in Blue Springs, however we have recently retired and will be moving to St. Petersburg Florida after we sell the house. Just can't stand winters here any more. We have a daughter and grand kids there also. The BH will be staying here in underground storage while we winter in Florida. I can't find inside storage there for near the price that we currently pay. Furthermore, it is far safer from the elements in underground storage than it couldf ever be in Florida. We also have family here so we will see them in the spring and the fall when we come to pick it up and drop it off. Our summers will be spent in the Chama New Mexico. That is the home of the Cumbres and Toltec narrow gauge railroad. It is an operating museum and remnant of the old Denver & Rio Grande narrow gauge line. We are narrow gauge nuts and love the summer weather and scenery there as well.
Happy holidays to all here on the forum. Without this forum we probably would have sold the BH a long time ago. It is great to have the help and encougagement that is offerd here.

Netem

Roazo, I live about 40 miles south of St Louis. I know Jim would be happy if we had a Mo. chapter because he asked me if I wanted it but just not my thing. If you want it get ahold of Jim and if the rally was not to far from me I would be happy to help with what I could. I too would like to see a list of all Mo. Heartland owners.

roazo

Sundance Owner
Netem

Lets let all respond and see if anyone else wants to start a chapter. I'm not sure I want to do it or have the time. But I do hope we can get one going.

cowsrout

Hi Raozo,
We're located in Boonville (Near Columbia). My family roots are near the Springfield area, and I've seen a poster on here talking about Charity. How is that Hog Eye Picnic? My family was originally from Elkland.

Hey,
We are in Elkland, closer to Charity but have an Elkland address. The Hog Eye Picnic is a thing of the past. I don't think there has been one since 97?
I have an old cookbook from the picnic days that I bought at the Charity store but the store has been closed for years now too. People still talk about the picnics, too bad they are gone.
Karen
cowsrout

cowsrout

Netem

Lets let all respond and see if anyone else wants to start a chapter. I'm not sure I want to do it or have the time. But I do hope we can get one going.

Okay, for a newbie - fill me in. This is all new to me. What is a chapter and what does it do? I am still trying to figure out how to post replies correctly!

thanks,
cowsrout

roazo

Sundance Owner
Okay, for a newbie - fill me in. This is all new to me. What is a chapter and what does it do? I am still trying to figure out how to post replies correctly!

thanks,
cowsrout
There are state or regional chapters of the Heartland Owners Club. as with the National Heartland Owners Club they have local Rally's and get together's for Owners in their area. There is a local leader that takes care of planning of local events and is responsible for the chapter.More info can be found by doing a search in this forum for Heartland Owners Club.

jbeletti

roazo - nice explanation. Thanks for the assist.

cowsrout - check this link: //heartlandowners.org/showpost.php?p=27759&postcount=1

Netem

Since we don't have a chapter in Mo. I went to the Ill. rally last summer and met some really good people.Jim B. was there and is very helpful with any problems you might be having. They had a very nice pot luck dinner. I think most states would welcome any Heartland owners from other states but would be nice to have a Mo. chapter. Don't forget about the national rally in Goshen Indiana in June, The factory will be represented there from what I've been told. Jim B. will have more on this in 2009.

jwb187

Southeast Missouri here, near Doniphan on Current River. Been a Bighorn owner for a couple of years now, been rving for 18 years. There are lots of Heartland dealers in my region, Dexter, Farmington, Poplar Bluff. I would enjoy becoming a member of a Missouri Chapter of Heartland owners. JB.