Owners located in Missouri

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
Cape Girardeau Bighorn

Here is another Missouri Heartland owner. We are in Cape Girardeau. We bought ours from a dealer in Dexter, between Sikeston and Poplar Bluff. There is a new dealer just a couple of miles from our home, they have a Jackson address, and I know of a dealer just north of Farmington. With all these in southeast Missouri there sould be a few owners around.

Hi, we have a Big Horn 3600 RL and we live in Lincoln, MO, on the Lake of the Ozarks. Next week, we will be headed for South Texas for the winter.

Gary & Sandi & Toby, our furry son
2007 F250 4x4 Diesel Crew Cab
HEARTLAND OWNERS CLUB MEMBER # 1075

CGibson

We will be there in june. We are moving back to the Springfield area since my husband just retired from the Air Force. We are ready to be back home.

CrazyScotsman

CGibson... Do us a favour, don't bring any of that white stuff from Alaska. Winter hasn't started yet, and I am ready for summer.

hillsonwheels

For Jim Belleti:
Good to see all the "me too's" responding to the roll call for MO Heartland owners. :) Makes me wonder if there's an easy way to figure that out by each state? Also have wondered just how many Heartland coaches have been bought and are currently being "loved on" nationwide? Inquiring minds you know? :rolleyes: Or just too much time on my hands?

CGibson

CrazyScotsman,

We wouldn't dream of bringing any with us, that is one reason we are moving back home. Alaska is awesome in the summer but it only lasts maybe 4 months.

jbeletti

For Jim Belleti:
Good to see all the "me too's" responding to the roll call for MO Heartland owners. :) Makes me wonder if there's an easy way to figure that out by each state? Also have wondered just how many Heartland coaches have been bought and are currently being "loved on" nationwide? Inquiring minds you know? :rolleyes: Or just too much time on my hands?

Good questions. Let me start with the easy one.

Heartland has built, since it's inception, about 17,000 units. So that is our on-road number (approximately). Ten thousand of those units were from 2004 through 2007 with seven thousand plus for 2008 alone. We had much more capacity to build in 2008 than the numbers we hit, but the economy has hit the RV industry very severely. That said, Heartland has done better than many. We have right sized our business and we feel we have an effective product mix. While 2009 will be a rough year for our industry, we expect to still do pretty well.

As for the MO roll-call - yes, this has been interesting, promising and uplifting. Now - who will be the next Heartland Owners Club Chapter Leader? :)

In terms of being able to quantify "owners" by state/province, I am not given access to those ownership records at Corporate. In terms of being able to quantify "forum members" by state/province, this can only somewhat be done. Reason being is that in the past, city and state/province was "not" required. And even when provided, it not provided in a consistent format (i.e. Mo, MO, mo, Missouri, missouri and various mis-spellings). This holds true for all state/province data, user supplied thus far.

But, "I have a plan" :) City and State/Province is now "required". And as time allows, our forum Technical Moderator, linuxkidd, will be adding a drop down menu selection for new users to select their State/Province. Then he will run a series of clean-up scripts to clean-up the existing state/province.

Jim

jtcfishing

Merry Chirstmas To All! We are new to the area just moved here in our new Landmark Augasta.Had to transfer with my job working for Ford. Staying in Oak Grove MO. at present in KOA campground nice people here! Looking to stay about 10 yrs.to retire.Fulltiming a great way to relocate to a new area gives us time sell house and find a good area to buy a new home.

Netem

jtcfishing, Welcome to Mo. I hope you stay warm in your Landmark as this is starting out to be a pretty cold winter so far. Good luck with the job and maybe you can make it to some of the rallys. Goshen Ind. June 11th to 14th is the big one.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year About 3 months to spring

hillsonwheels

Jim,

Thanks for the info. Sorry to be so late in doing so. Been outta touch visiting grandkids over the Christmas holiday.
Sure good to be back in FL. I'll take 48 degrees :) at sunrise over 3 degrees :eek: with 35 mph winds :eek: :eek: (in southern WV) any day of the week.

Thanks for all that you do. Happy New Year!

Dick

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
Heartland MO Chapter

There is now a Mo. Chapter for Heartland owners. Check our sub-forum under Club; US Region. :):)