PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Spring Rally - Confirmed!

boatto5er
01-06-2009, 07:36 PM
We're set for Apr 3, 4, and 5. I just sent an email with more details to all chapter members. If you did not get it, please let me know as soon as possible so we can get email addresses corrected and I can get you the information. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

If you are in Virginia, or a bordering state without a chapter, and would like to be a part of our group, just let me know!

Gus

ctuna0203
01-09-2009, 10:00 PM
We live in norfolk,and have a 2009 bighorn 3580 that was purchased in april 2008. I would like to get more information on the spring rally to be held in charlottesville in april 2009. My e-mail address is ctuna 0203@msn.com I would also like more information on your chapter.

ctuna0203
01-09-2009, 10:03 PM
we live in norfolk. e-mail ctuna0203@msn.com

davebennington
01-10-2009, 08:32 AM
The rally will be at Misty Mountain on April 3,4 and 5th. If your unit doesn't arrive in time for the rally you can rent a cabin at the campground, I think it best if you want to attend make a cabin reservation now.

Dave

leftyf
01-10-2009, 01:47 PM
The rally will be at Misty Mountain on April 3,4 and 5th. If your unit doesn't arrive in time for the rally you can rent a cabin at the campground, I think it best if you want to attend make a cabin reservation now.

Dave

What's the address of the campground? Wanna get it into my GPS now.

davebennington
01-10-2009, 01:56 PM
The misty Mountain Campground address is: 56 Misty Mountain Road, Crozet, VA 22943. The web site is http://www.mistycamp.com.

Dave

lrmike
01-13-2009, 10:12 PM
We will be there! Looking for the email now with the details. Our Land Rover club has held events at Misty Mountain in the past and they are really great.

boatto5er
01-13-2009, 11:13 PM
Mike,

Glad to hear you'll be there. I just sent you an email.

Gus

lrmike
01-14-2009, 05:59 PM
Got it! Thank you. Deposit is on the way. It should be a GREAT rally!

boatto5er
01-14-2009, 10:35 PM
Come on all you Virginia Heartland owners! Times a wasting - get your deposit into Dave as soon as possible. The more we have, the more fun, and food (after all, isn't the food what it's really all about?!) we have.

Cyclone Traveler
01-15-2009, 05:15 PM
Already sent the deposit.

We are really looking forward to meeting all that attend.

It will help for next years Washington, DC RV show. LOL

boatto5er
01-15-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what we'll do about having the same wife:eek:!

(For everyone else - you have to read the Washington RV Expo and Show thread on the forum to understand:D).

Jim & Harriet
01-18-2009, 06:24 PM
the check is in the mail!
we will be driving from roanoke.
looking forward to warmer weather and meeting all of you. None
jim, harriet & max

Rdreamva
01-22-2009, 06:38 PM
Payment is on the way. Looking forward to seeing all.

Flying Dutchman
01-23-2009, 01:27 PM
Deposit is in the mail today to Dave. Looking forward to our 'first' rally and meeting you all.;)

boatto5er
01-23-2009, 03:14 PM
Thanks everyone for keeping me updated! We're getting a pretty good crowd. About half of the members have signed up so far. That's much better than some chapter's initial rallies. I'm gotten some good ideas for handlling the dinners and I welcome your ideas for additional "things to do". Please feel free to send me your thoughts or post them here. Debra and I are really looking forward to meeting everyone.

Gus

Cyclone Traveler
01-23-2009, 03:24 PM
Our wife has two different names? LOL
I guess we will work this out in April.

(For everyone else - you have to read the Washington RV Expo and Show thread on the forum to understand:D).

We look forward to meeting everyone in April.

redgolf77@yahoo.com
02-19-2009, 05:14 PM
We're set for Apr 3, 4, and 5. I just sent an email with more details to all chapter members. If you did not get it, please let me know as soon as possible so we can get email addresses corrected and I can get you the information. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

If you are in Virginia, or a bordering state without a chapter, and would like to be a part of our group, just let me know!

Gus Hi Gus, I just joined the club and live in buena vista, Va. I would be interested in coming to the rally if you could forward me the details. E mail is redgolf77@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot Dennis

boatto5er
02-20-2009, 04:53 PM
Hi Gus, I just joined the club and live in buena vista, Va. I would be interested in coming to the rally if you could forward me the details. E mail is redgolf77@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot Dennis

Dennis - I sent you mail.

Gus

klindgren
02-27-2009, 06:11 AM
Gus,

Would you please send me the information on the rally. I don't think I'm going to be able to attend becasuse I a suppose to work that weekend, but I'm going to try to get off.

Also, not sure if I will have my new Heartland by then. It's suppose to be here by the end of March so I guess until it gets here, I'm not "officially" a Heartland owner yet, but "it's ordered and coming soon."

Thanks,

Keith Lindgren
Chesapeaeke, VA

DntDctr
02-27-2009, 07:27 AM
Not to hijack the post but are you, Keith and Carol still involved in GWRRA? I met you several times. I was in Burke's chapter for many years.
Paul Grant

jbeletti
02-27-2009, 08:13 AM
Keith,

If you can get time off, even without the RV, it would be great if you could stop by this rally.

Jim

boatto5er
02-27-2009, 02:29 PM
Gus,

Would you please send me the information on the rally. I don't think I'm going to be able to attend becasuse I a suppose to work that weekend, but I'm going to try to get off.

Also, not sure if I will have my new Heartland by then. It's suppose to be here by the end of March so I guess until it gets here, I'm not "officially" a Heartland owner yet, but "it's ordered and coming soon."

Thanks,

Keith Lindgren
Chesapeaeke, VA

Keith,

Welcome! I'm out the door to go to a grandbaby delivery. Will get back to you as soon as I get back home - late tonight or tomorrow.

Gus

boatto5er
03-05-2009, 09:04 PM
Hi Gang,

I'm working on a beefed up rally agenda with a few minor changes. Hope to get it out before next weekend. I'd do it this weekend, but we're de-winterizing the trailer, loading up housewares, bedding, cleaning, checking out appliances, etc, and putting in a few accessories ( clock, digital thermostat -hope it works). Time to start getting those RV's ready.

We'll probably make a shakedown run to the Fredericksburg KOA or maybe Westmoreland State park one of the next 2 weekends, depending on the weather. I'll let you know a few days ahead of time if anyone else is interested in joining in for a quick shakedown trip.

Gus

klindgren
03-06-2009, 02:06 AM
Not to hijack the post but are you, Keith and Carol still involved in GWRRA? I met you several times. I was in Burke's chapter for many years.
Paul Grant
Yep, sure are. We are "just members" now but active with our Chapter here in Chesapeake. About the only "work" I still do is handle the duties of Camping Coordinator at the Distirict Rally in Salem each October.

jbeletti
08-24-2009, 03:33 PM
Rally thread closed for replies per Chapter Leader as this rally has passed.

Watch the Heartland Owners Portal (//heartlandowners.org/../) for upcoming rallies around North America.