2009 Spring Rally - Confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DntDctr

Not to hijack the post but are you, Keith and Carol still involved in GWRRA? I met you several times. I was in Burke's chapter for many years.
Paul Grant

jbeletti

Keith,

If you can get time off, even without the RV, it would be great if you could stop by this rally.

Jim

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Gus,

Would you please send me the information on the rally. I don't think I'm going to be able to attend becasuse I a suppose to work that weekend, but I'm going to try to get off.

Also, not sure if I will have my new Heartland by then. It's suppose to be here by the end of March so I guess until it gets here, I'm not "officially" a Heartland owner yet, but "it's ordered and coming soon."

Thanks,

Keith Lindgren
Chesapeaeke, VA

Keith,

Welcome! I'm out the door to go to a grandbaby delivery. Will get back to you as soon as I get back home - late tonight or tomorrow.

Gus

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hi Gang,

I'm working on a beefed up rally agenda with a few minor changes. Hope to get it out before next weekend. I'd do it this weekend, but we're de-winterizing the trailer, loading up housewares, bedding, cleaning, checking out appliances, etc, and putting in a few accessories ( clock, digital thermostat -hope it works). Time to start getting those RV's ready.

We'll probably make a shakedown run to the Fredericksburg KOA or maybe Westmoreland State park one of the next 2 weekends, depending on the weather. I'll let you know a few days ahead of time if anyone else is interested in joining in for a quick shakedown trip.

Gus

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Gwrra

Not to hijack the post but are you, Keith and Carol still involved in GWRRA? I met you several times. I was in Burke's chapter for many years.
Paul Grant
Yep, sure are. We are "just members" now but active with our Chapter here in Chesapeake. About the only "work" I still do is handle the duties of Camping Coordinator at the Distirict Rally in Salem each October.

jbeletti

Rally thread closed for replies per Chapter Leader as this rally has passed.

Watch the Heartland Owners Portal for upcoming rallies around North America.

Status
Not open for further replies.