Manufacturer question

I was discussing my new Big Horn with a friend. He asked who made it, I told him Heartland. He said that they had been bought out by Keystone. Is there any truth to this statement. I sure hope not.
Richard of Idaho

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I was discussing my new Big Horn with a friend. He asked who made it, I told him Heartland. He said that they had been bought out by Keystone. Is there any truth to this statement. I sure hope not.
Richard of Idaho

I would be interested in where your friend got his information.

I also coud not believe that a company with such a good track record would want to sell off to another company.

Mark

Man, am I glad to hear that. I knew he was wrong, but had to make sure. He is one of those guys who knows everything,....he thinks. thanks everyone for the info. Your right, we really love our 2009 3400 Big Horn. Had a HR Presidential before, can't compare to this one.

snuffy

That certainly would be a step in the wrong direction, kinda like when AT&T bought us out. It was like the Flintstones buying out the Jetsons and Barney running the joint.

jbeletti

Definitely not an accurate statement – Keystone is owned by Thor which is a publically traded company and it would have been publicized all over the internet if Thor purchased Heartland.

They wish!

Jim