electric rear jacks

jimtoo

Hi twowheelers,

The electric rear jacks support equally, when one side contacts the ground or block, the other side will continue down until it contacts, then both will lift equal amount of weight. You cannot level trailer side to side with these jacks and they will not lift trailer very much. They are for stabalizing the trailer only.

Jim M

RVerFulltime

Fulltiming Since 2004
We have read about way too many people having problems with the motors of the rear electric jacks. When we ordered our unit, we did NOT order the rear electric jacks Heartland offers as an option. Just our thoughts. :)

creeper

We have read about way too many people having problems with the motors of the rear electric jacks. When we ordered our unit, we did NOT order the rear electric jacks Heartland offers as an option. Just our thoughts. :)

Not a big deal, if the motor goes out they become manual jacks. Our switch went bad on a trip. I just used the supplied jack handle to put them up and down.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Since we fulltime, we've been using the rear electric jacks for two solid years...not one problem. They work great.

Duramax1

I have two jack handles in our Sundance basement. One is for the front landing gear and the other is for removing the spare tire.

There is no jack handle for the rear stabilizers and when our motor failed I had to improvise a method to raise and lower the jack.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
With my 3670 came a single crank rod. It did not fit anything. Posts to the factory got nothing and I had no idea there were supposed to be TWO crank rods. But my dealer reworked the tip so that it actually fit the rear jack fitting. They also gave me the second crank rod with the tip to fit both the front jacks and the spare tire.