Moving the jacks mounting position

Can you move the jacks up a hole on the mounting brackets? When my front jacks r fully retracted I still have about 8 inches from it touche the ground where I park it at n my gravel. And it will not let me auto level it. So I was hoping moving the front jacks up a hole that it would allow this to let the auto level work

centerline

you have to look at the upper end of the jacks... some are mounted as high as the structure will let them be mounted, but if there are no obstructions, you should be able to reposition the jacks on the mounting base....

Kathi-27

lippert spec is 7-8 inchs to ground when fully retracted on level ground and rv level. you can move jacks up or down as needed

hoefler

Put leveling blocks under the tires to raise the coach, then you will have enough room for the jacks to retract for leveling

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Can you move the jacks up a hole on the mounting brackets? When my front jacks r fully retracted I still have about 8 inches from it touche the ground where I park it at n my gravel. And it will not let me auto level it. So I was hoping moving the front jacks up a hole that it would allow this to let the auto level work
Level the rig using the manual option instead of the auto function

Auto level doesn’t work at our home. Plus we’ve been on a number of campsites it bottoms out and fails to level