Lipert levelers

I have a 2020 39 MB Big Horn. I can not get the leveling system to work correctly. The auto level feature is no where close to level when activated. I have just started a conversation with lipert tech support. It appears the front jacks do not move independently, it's only up or down not side to side. When I level the living room (rear) the front (bedroom) is out of level. Any advice would be appreciated. I did locate and manipulate the rear sensor and manipulate it by hand in order to trick it into letting me level it the best I could because in would tell me the jacks where out of range when the left side needed to be raised.

Attachments

• 20230520_160011.jpg
    20230520_160011.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 20
  • 20230520_160119.jpg
    20230520_160119.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
  • 20230520_102120.jpg
    20230520_102120.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 16
  • 20230520_171151.jpg
    20230520_171151.jpg
    830.1 KB · Views: 17

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
has the auto level ever performed accurately?
Can you level the rig manually using the control pad?
If the answer is yes then I’d say the system just needs recalibrated.

We don’t have that one touch thingy so no help there. There are 2 level up sensors on our Bighorn, one in the roof of the generator bay and one other on a cross member near the rear

LBR

Download the Lippert App on your phone and get to know it well. You can then read how to do anything Lippert affiliated and consult phone step by step.

You could also have a sensor that dropped off of its mounting.

We don’t have that one touch thingy so no help there. There are 2 level up sensors on our Bighorn, one in the roof of the generator bay and one other on a cross member near the rear
I am on the phone now with lippert tech support. They are helping so far.
I also need to find where in the camper I can find the router so I can use the app on my phone

wdk450

I haven't heard of routers being a standard accessory. I use Cellular data on my I Phone with ATT for all my internet needs. I have an external cellular antenna on a 20 foot telescoping mast, and a Wilson MyFi 4 band bidirectional cellular amplifier that amplifies the ATT signal here at Pio Pico from 1 bar to 5 bars. At my other campground ( Oakzanita Springs) a nice rancher at the top of the hill just across the highway has 2 fake "pine tree" cellular towers, and I have gotten 5 bars of signal on ATT and Verizon when staying there, without the amplifier setup.

I haven't heard of routers being a standard accessory. I use Cellular data on my I Phone with ATT for all my internet needs. I have an external cellular antenna on a 20 foot telescoping mast, and a Wilson MyFi 4 band bidirectional cellular amplifier that amplifies the ATT signal here at Pio Pico from 1 bar to 5 bars. At my other campground ( Oakzanita Springs) a nice rancher at the top of the hill just across the highway has 2 fake "pine tree" cellular towers, and I have gotten 5 bars of signal on ATT and Verizon when staying there, without the amplifier setup.
I think it's more a gateway to allow the lipert controller to connect to your phone app

I got the instructions yesterday on how to set "zero point'