Dents in kitchen floor caused by slideout

bradf

I was wondering if we are the only ones having problems with the kitchen slideout putting dents in the linoleum floor. We have a 2010 Bighorn 3600RL. The month after we bought the camper we found the dents in the floor. They were eventually fixed by replacing the floor and putting an additional roller on the slideout the distribute the weight. While we were camping this week, we noticed that the dents in the floor are back just as before. Has anyone had this type of problem with their camper?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I have one minor dent in mine, but unless you know where to look, it's not readily visible with the texture of the linoleum. But then, my rig sits in storage from October to May, so the weight of the retracted slide is partially on the floor.

samrdm

I was wondering if we are the only ones having problems with the kitchen slideout putting dents in the linoleum floor. We have a 2010 Bighorn 3600RL. The month after we bought the camper we found the dents in the floor. They were eventually fixed by replacing the floor and putting an additional roller on the slideout the distribute the weight. While we were camping this week, we noticed that the dents in the floor are back just as before. Has anyone had this type of problem with their camper?

We also have the 2010 3600RL and have a dent with a bubble in the linoleum. Our dealer has not decided how to fix it yet but said they would take care of it.

lhetsler

I have had that dent in both units I have had with slides. You can fix it, but it will return. Not that noticeable and I don't worry about it.

jcarnevale

I've got one also. I can look under the slide carpet when it is half way out and see the culprit, just don't know how to fix it. It's going back to the dealer for it's 90 day checkup as soon as I get a day off that we're not camping in it.......which will be around ........November...?

Jay