Fresh Water Tank Drain '08 3370 Bighorn

billyk21

Does anyone know how or even if you can, drain the fresh water holding tank on a 2008 3370 Bighorn? I have look on the rig and can not find a drain or drain valve anywhere.

Thanks

jnbhobe

Does anyone know how or even if you can, drain the fresh water holding tank on a 2008 3370 Bighorn? I have look on the rig and can not find a drain or drain valve anywher

Thanks

I have a 09 3370, just in front of the door on the right just inside the frame are a red and a blue line hanging down they are the low point drains, on the left side is one blue line just in front of the wheels by the sewer connection that is the water tank drain. They all have 1/4 turn valves attached.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
It should look something like this and have a label on the side of the coach. If you have low point drains on the opposite side, they look like the second photo. Recent models don't have the low point drains, anymore. I think there were also some posts about rigs that had the fresh water drains, but they had not been brought out through the underbelly by the plant.

View attachment 10452View attachment 10453

billyk21

I think mine is one of them where they did not bring the line out. I will see what I can find when we close up in two weeks. Thanks

bighorn3370

Billyk21, If you need some help just send me a pm. I do not live to far from you. I can lend you a hand. Ernie

noobee

On my 2008 BH 3400RL the fresh water drain is just behind the gap between the tires on the non-door side. It is a PITA squeezing my 'full figure' arm thru the gap to turn it on/off. BTW: on mine it is not coloured pipe.

CS