EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, ELKO - 3/4/2011 to 3/6/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlal

I decided that since I am a Heartland owner that lives in Georgia, I should attend the first Georgia rally. Actually, I was waiting to see if I would be in the state that weekend. I still have a job that takes priority. I just made a reservation for 3/4-3/6, but I'm hoping to get there a day sooner. See you all there. Alan & Anne

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Alan & Anne, Santha and I are excited that you are joining us for the first Georgia Rally.
If you two can get arrive on the third we can possibly talk Lisa into letting us use the
clubhouse for three evenings. There are several of us going to be there on the third.
Randy

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Randy and Santha,

The first official Georgia rally is less than 2 months away. Yipee!! I hope spring will be on it's way by then. Looks as tho' there will be a great turnout with some old, make that recognizable, faces and some new. That's what rallies are all about meeting new people. Can't wait to see you (and the poodles) again.

Randy

Julie, Santha and I are excited about the first rally for Georgia and the
number of new people also. Old freinds will meet new freinds.
Can"t wait to see you and Dave at the rally. Randy

Randy

Bill, You and Sue are living in the land of palm trees in Savannah.
You need to bring the heat to the rally. Randy

Randy

Since Bill & Sue are bringing the warm weather that problem is solved. Every one that is attending I would
like you to visit the opening page of the thread. I have just posted some new information about the rally.
Santha and I are thinking by organizing the potlucks it will really help having balanced food choice.
Randy & Santha

8paws

Randy and Santha,
This will be our first rally with the Heartland Chapter. We are looking forward to meeting everyone. Were not sure if this is where you post this, but thought we would give it a try. We want to be part of the Potluck, so any organizing of food will be a good move. What should we bring? Should we know anything else about the Rally? Can we help out in any way?
Joe and Linda - 8Paws

Randy

Joe and Linda, I will add you to the list. Since Lisa at the campground is going to cook
a ham and turkey for us on Friday we are thinking side dishes and desserts on Friday.
Saturday we will need entrees, side dishes and desserts. Choose any three dishes that
you like to make each night and send me a PM. Santha is going to make the choices and we
wiil send you a Pm. Glad you two are joining us at the Rally. Randy

Hi Randy, thank you for the quick response. We will get in touch with the park in the morning and make the reservations.
what is the theme for the potluck? or is there one.

I guess that I should have read the messages first. I see that the dinner friday is set for the main course anyway.
Carol wants to know if there is anything that you are short on for the dinners.

billnsue

Since Bill & Sue are bringing the warm weather that problem is solved."

We can only hope the weather is as nice the first weekend of March as it is today! Spring fever is upon us. And thanks Randy for having Sue and I responsible for the warm weather, no pressure ;)
We sure are looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hi Randy,
Carol and I registered at the park today and we will be going in on the 27th for the week. Have you got any ideas on what to bring for side dishes.

Randy

Since Bill & Sue are bringing the warm weather that problem is solved."

We can only hope the weather is as nice the first weekend of March as it is today! Spring fever is upon us. And thanks Randy for having Sue and I responsible for the warm weather, no pressure ;)
We sure are looking forward to meeting everyone.

Bill, I hope you have broad shoulders to bring this kind of weather to the rally.
It has been in the 70's here the last two day's. Randy

Randy

To the people that are planning to attend the Georgia rally. We are going to have two
potluck dinners. The one on Friday will have the entree cooked by Twin Oaks which is
a ham and a turkey. We will only need to bring side dishes, salads or desserts.
The Saturday meal we as a group will have to provide everything. Santha and I would
like you to send us 3 choices for each night. Friday would just be side dishes, salads
and desserts.
Saturday would be the normal potluck with main dishes and the sides. Please let us
know as we at only 2 weeks away. You will get a quick Reply. Randy

Randy

Georgia Rally Attendees, This thread will list the potluck items for the meals and names
Friday potluck Saturday potluck
Marv & Karen Broccoli Salad - Sausage & Sauerkraut
Bill & Sue Potato Salad - Dump Cake
John & Judy Corn - Pork Roast
Santha & Randy Cheese cake - Chicken Alfredo casserole
Dave & Julie Green bean Casserole - Dessert
Eric & Dorothy Scalloped Potatoes - Ham & vegetable casserole
Joe & Linda Green salad - Cabbage & ground round casserloe
Archie & Barbara - Chess pies - Beefguignon Baklava
Alan & Anne Veggie platter - Smoked wild salmon with cheese & crackers.

Last edited:

kerryb

As luck would have it, we're not going to be able to make it. We've bought a new house and closing is set for that Friday. We couldn't change the date.
Kerry and Chantell

Randy

As luck would have it, we're not going to be able to make it. We've bought a new house and closing is set for that Friday. We couldn't change the date.
Kerry and Chantell

Kerry & Chantell, Congratualtions on the new house. Sorry you two can't make it.
Hopefully we will get together at the fall Rally. Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.