EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: OR, Westfir - 9/23/2011 to 9/25/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Shovelguy has asked me to set the event fee at $0.00 for this campout.

Now that business is done, we can get back to the fun of planning our camping year. Whew!

Kristy

Razduck

Since this is practically in our Backyard, I am hoping to be able to attend. It's about 40 miles from home, and is a nice RV Park. I know they got hit hard with some very bad floods a month or so ago. I hope they are able to get things fixed up w/o issue.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
That's great! Let me know when you make your reservations and I'll add you to the list.

Razduck

Thanks Mark,

We just joined the H.O.C. Today, so things are moving right along. Now we just need to take delivery of our new Big Country 3355RL from our Dealer. Hopefully sometime late this week. :)

shovelguy

Welcome to the club. Certainly hope to see you at Casey's. I am sure they will have everything cleaned up by the time we all get there.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I just got you added to the list. I'm sure you will enjoy this group of campers!
Kristy

Razduck

Just sent our reservation request to Casey's, will confirm it on Monday. Looking forward to attending our very first Rally of any kind.

Rick & Linda

Razduck

Got our confirmation from Casey's this morning. We will be in site #48 along the river. Looking forward to this.

Razduck

We have had to change plans for that weekend, and won't be able to make it to the Rally. Please remove our name from the list, sorry. Wish we could have made the Rally.

shovelguy

We are at Casey's RV Pk for the holiday weekend. In spite of the rain it is still a great park. No sign of any 'flood' damage. Looking forward to meeting everyone who is signed up for our 'camp out' in September.

shovelguy

What a surprise your visit was. Nice to see you folks again. Hopefully we will be seeing you in September!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I hope we can make it in September too. We will see you in a couple of weeks in Yreka.
Kristy

wdk450

Kristy:
Well, since I recommended Casey's with such glowing praise, I just had to be there, even if Deb is no longer with us. I have booked a space for the whole month of September. Randy will try to get me moved in with the group, if possible. He said he had a rally with 30 rigs coming about the 10th, so it is hard to make things work out without moving spaces.
I hope I can get home without snow and tire chains.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Glad you can make it Bill. It is sad Deb won't be there but the Heartland bunch will help you get past that.

I'll get you added to the list when I get to a real computer. It looks like I need to fix the list anyway. I don't know what I did the last time I updated it, but it's gone now. Oops!
Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I fixed the attendees list and we are up to 8 rigs. That's bigger than the first rally we went to.:cool::cool:

I'm hoping that my recovery from surgery goes quickly enough that we get to come after all since it is scheduled earlier than I thought it would be. The park is absolutely beautiful and peaceful. The facilities are nice and the weather in Sept. is usually fine, though who knows what what happen this year given the pattern we seem to be in.

This is a campout that will be worth attending if you can.

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Well it's been awhile since this thread was brought to the top so people could find it easily, so here it is!

My surgery is recovering fine, though slower than I want, it is on schedule as far as the dr. is concerned. It's looking good for us to come to this, but I haven't made reservations yet. I'll see what the dr. and PT have to say after my next appt. in a couple of weeks.

Kristy

Status
Not open for further replies.