EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: OR, Westfir - 9/23/2011 to 9/25/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I updated the post at the top of the thread with the most current info. Pat, I put you down as confirmed, even though it doesn't say so yet in one of my posts. Darn iPad won't let me update some posts if the stuff I want to change is near the bottom. Maybe Jim B knows how to get that to work, but it won't work for me now like it used to.

Kristy

shelsay

Just wondering if we are planning any group meals for our campout. We are really looking forward to meeting everyone.

Pat

shovelguy

We are planning on getting together in the early evening Friday night at our site, 39. Then we are planning a pot luck at the outdoor pavilion on Saturday night, starting about five. Pray for sun!! My suggestion would be to bring either a main dish and a salad or a main dish and a desert. Just a suggestion. Looking forward to meeting everyone. See you there. d&j

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We may not make the Friday event since we can't leave until I get home from school, but we'll be ready for Sat.

Kristy

TXBobcat

Fulltime
We will arrive on Monday and stay the week. We have site 49. Look forward to meeting everyone. Come by and say Howdy...

BC

jbeletti

I updated the post at the top of the thread with the most current info. Pat, I put you down as confirmed, even though it doesn't say so yet in one of my posts. Darn iPad won't let me update some posts if the stuff I want to change is near the bottom. Maybe Jim B knows how to get that to work, but it won't work for me now like it used to.

Kristy

Kristy,

On the iPad, click Edit Post. From the Edit window, press and releas in the text area. Press again, hold and drag down and the cursor will scroll the edit window down. Works for me :)

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Thanks Jim.

I just tried it, but it didn't work. The whole page moves instead of just the edit window. I will keep trying things including updating the iPad software if it needs it.

Kristy

Gaffer

Just confirming. Potluck is 6:00 on Saturday?
Looking forward to seeing everyone.
PJ Karol and Beau.

wdk450

PJ and Everyone Attending:
The schedule (including the potluck and attendees) is on the 1st post of this thread. Kristie edits it and updates it as needed.
I'm here in space 60 (down near the boat launch).

Clear and cool here on the banks of the Wilamette River this morning.

Anybody needs any help setting up or advise on local gas/market/ etc. locations call me at 916-288-8043 or on FRS walkie talkie channel 15 .

See ya all soon!!!!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Enjoy your camp out !! Any luck TXBobcat will have his camera out and get some great shot like he did at our first rally in NY !!! Start Smiling !!:)

Last edited:

Gaffer

Shovelguy's post 6 days ago says potluck at 5:00. Page one from Ziggy says 6:00. Might make a difference on how we pack whatever we decide to bring.
PJ

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Go with Shovelguy's timing. They are part of the team running this shindig. Hope to see everyone is a few hours. Kristy

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
I am sad that I'm not going, but hope everyone has a wonderful time! It's a great park and I know the company will be wonderful!!!

Hope to see some of you in the Spring at NorCal or Summer in WY.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well a lot of Bighorns , and a Landmark..... are here. Enjoing the company.
DSC_3644M.jpg DSC_3645M.jpg

DSC_3648M.jpg DSC_3653M.jpg

See you all at Breakfast at 9am tomorrow..

BC

Attachments

• DSC_3643.jpg
    DSC_3643.jpg
    902.7 KB · Views: 14

shovelguy

We had a very nice 'meet and greet' this evening. So nice to renew old acquaintences and begin new friendships. We really love rallies. d&j

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Bob, Thanks for the pics! It's not as good as being there, but at least I can see some smiling faces I know. :)

loafer

Hey Dean and Jodi
Nice pics looks like a great spot by the river. Wish we were there. Dont eat toooo much at the pot luck.
Enjoy and thx for the pics
Bill and Maureen

jdfishing

Bighorncats: Noticed you're from "Cowtown". We're in Fairfield. Sorry we missed you on this one, but my hunting trip got in the way. Lots of nice folks at these events. I know you'll enjoy yourselves. John & Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.