EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: OR, Westfir - 9/23/2011 to 9/25/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaffer

Now that we are fulltiming and have our site all set up the way we like, we have cancelled our reservation for the campout. We do plan on coming down for the day to see everyone though.

shovelguy

Just a quick reminder. I spoke with Randy at Casey's RV Park and they are holding four spots for our folks, but will not be able to do that much longer. If there are any fence sitters out there, you really need to get your reservations in soon. Just a heads up!!

wdk450

I'm pulling out for the trip north to the Anacortes rally on Tuesday, Aug. 10th. I will check into Casey's on Sept 1.
See you there!!!

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Have a safe trip Bill!

And Dean and Jodi, it looks like we're going to be able to go, so will make reservations by Monday at the latest. I have to final approve the best days to be off at work.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I plan to call for reservations Monday. I think I can handle the trip as long as I take it easy on the steps. Besides, I would rather have reservations and have to cancel than decide to go and not have a spot.

I can't wait to go camping!

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Just booked site 43 with the understanding that I might have to cancel if I'm not cleared to go. Yeah!!!

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Unfortunately, cloudwatcher1 has had to cancel. I got a message today saying they had a schedule conflict pop up.

Kristy

JDR

We Have reservations At Casey for the 22nd through the 26th. Looking forward to getting together, had a good time in Anacortes.

Dale & Margi

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Sorry I haven't updated the attendance list. It's my first week back at work so I have had way too much to do. I'll get it caught up as soon as I can

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Here is an updated list of who I know has said they will be there.

I count 10 camping and 1 visiting (2 people + Beau)

People registered so far:

9/8/2011

Patricia & Dave (shelsey)
PJ & Karol (gaffer) visiting
Bill (wdk40)
Jodi & Dean (shovelguy)
Jerry & Deb ( Earlsberry)
Bob & Judy
Kristy & Mark (ziggy)
Diana & Gary (boatdoc/gardengal)
Linda & Ray (w/ shovelguy)
Dale & Margi (JDR)
Bob & Pat (TxBobcat) needs to confirm reservation

Did I miss any changes?

I really am getting stronger and my pain is decreasing, so it still looks good for us to get to come. We may even have friends in an SOB with us if they can work it out.

Kristy

PS. Bob, the answer is yes! Just tell them you are with the Heartland group and they will try to get you close to us. Really, every spot in the park is close to us! K

Last edited:

gardengal

Hi Kristy,
Deb and Jer will be there and so will our So.Cal friends Bob and Judy with there new 3055. See you all soon Diana and Gary

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Jodi and Di,

Let me know if you want the rally banner or the pop up, so I can have Mark be sure to pack them.

Is there anything else you can think of that you might need from me? This is just about rally sized now!

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hi Kristy,
Deb and Jer will be there and so will our So.Cal friends Bob and Judy with there new 3055. See you all soon Diana and Gary

Thanks Di. I was about to email Deb to see if they were coming. I thought I heard her say that, but I wanted to be sure.

Kristy

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Ok. Y'all Texas culture is about to desend on Oregon. :p
I just made reservations to be at Casey's on Monday 19th thru 25th. Leaving on the 26th.
Looking forward to meeting y'all.

BC

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Texas culture is welcome! Just don't make fun of US for talking funny! LOL

Kristy

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Don't worry, seeing how you're just in the Northwest corner of Texas we can help you to improve your southern accent.

We'll meet y'all over yander purdy soon.

BC

A Texan never leaves Texas.. It is a state of mind....

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Harleyrider had to cancel due to their first grape crop in their vineyard coming ripe during that week. I updated the list above to show the cancellation.

Is the list correct now or am I still missing some info?

See you in a couple of weeks.

Kristy

Status
Not open for further replies.