EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Cape May - 10/19/2012 to 10/21/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringhanger

Please include Diane & Bob Frith in the rally. We noticed site J13 has not been assigned yet and would like to have it if it is still available. Once I get conformation of a site I will send the campground the deposit. Bob & Diane HOC 1454

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Bob and Diane Frith join us from Maryland on site J13(#24 only six more to go)! Welcome to our Rally cannot wait to see you all.

tom & Mary

TomSt

A Big welcome to Mark and Lucia Burton from Maryland!! Joining us on site J15. Better check your calendars only a few sites left

tom & mary

TomSt

A big THANK YOU to John and Lisa Miller for stepping up and contacting the Cape May Zoo to be our Heartland Gives Back organization. We will keep you posted as details arrive.

tom

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
That is awesome news Tom. At the 1st New Jersey Rally in Avalon we took a side trip to the Cape May Zoo. It is amazing what they do there working strictly from donations. Congratulations on finding your Give Back recipient!

Last edited:

TomSt

I just spoke with the Seashore Campground to confirm our sites and names. We have just FOUR beautiful sites left!!! J 04, J06, J08 and Q1. It sounds like we should leave site J 21B open until last. Something about it being for close friends on J 21A??.

This evening we confirmed the reservation of the activities room for our exclusive use as follows:
10-19-2012, Friday from 5pm to about 9pm for our pot luck dinner.
10-20-2012, Saturday from 6am to 9:30am for continental breakfast and again from 5pm to 10pm for our dinner and awards meeting.
10-21-2012, Sunday from 6am to 9:30am for continental breakfast
Additionally on Thursday night and again Saturday afternoon we will be hopefully holding a small BBQ in the pavilion area. This could be moved to one of our sites if need be.

I guess this lets the proverbial cat out of the bag for part of the weekends plans.

Tom & Mary

TomSt

AND JOINING US FROM CONN. are Arthur Minor and Margaret DeLibero on Site J08. Welcome to you both.

and then there were three sites

tom and mary

frano

Tom & Mary,
If there is still a site available, I'd like to join in on the fun staying Fri 10/19, Sat & Sun nights. Thanks. Fran & carol Ouellette

TomSt

Welcome to you both You have been placed on site J-6. Please sent you check to the campground with that site Number on it.

thanks

tom & mary

TomSt

Welcome and glad to have you attend. sorry for the delayed response but we are out in WY and internet is iffy. I believe that there are still one or two sites in with the group if you want one. let me know

brauch

Camping Wife
Hi....Are there still sites available for this rally? If so, let us know, and hopefully we will be able to attend.

Barbara

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hi Barbara,

I believe there are still sites and suggest calling the campground. Tom and Mary are still on their way home from Gillette but there were still sites when I spoke to him over the weekend. Let us know how you make out!

brauch

Camping Wife
Reservation made. Site Q1 ~ arriving 10/18 departing 10/22. Deposit paid. Looking forward to Cape May in the Fall.

TomSt

Greetings to all!! Just an update that I will be posting updated information on the Rally soon. Between the long vacation and poor to none internet service I have been unable to keep things updated.

thanks for understanding

tom

TomSt

Well our ten week tour of about fourteen states, the Gillette International Rally and the Cody Wyoming State Rally is near an end. So it must be time to get back to work on the NJ Rally. Updates to the front page will appear soon but here it is in a big nutshell…..
Ed and Barbara Raunch, Loren and Joann Smith plus Bob and Betty Floyd are joining us and regretfully we are losing the Millers to a prior engagement. John has done a lot of work to set up our Heartland Gives Back program with the Cape May Zoo and we are sorry that he will not be with us to see how generous the HOC members can be, THANKS JOHN. That being said I am looking for someone to step up and head up the collection and delivery of the donations to the Zoo.

I will be posting the donations requests on another post and place the posting number on the front page. The agenda for the weekend is in final development as well as the list of donors.

Tom & Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.