EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Cape May - 10/19/2012 to 10/21/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
We probably won't be arriving until late around 10:00 pm on Friday so count us out for dinner

Vinny773

MarySue and I will bring a pot of Pasta Fagioli Soup for the pot luck. Sorry it took so long to post. We are both looking forward to this weekend rally.

dalspot

The company I work for has a huge over abundance of spray bottles.

I'll be bringing dozens that are sitting unused in the attic.

Just wanted to let everyone know in case they were going to throw a few bottles in with their collection.

The office is thrilled to get rid of them.

Karen

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Had a great wine & cheese appetizer gathering at the pavilion. Was great seeing everyone again and I have really enjoyed meeting some new members with whom I have only had email contact. Oh man I can see some more nicknames will be handed out this weekend!

Let the party begin!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
2equsyre.jpg
Couldn't ask for better weather today and we enjoyed a lunch on the Wildwood Boardwalk with about 20 of our rally friends. We were forced to eat because the go carts were closed.

Getting ready for dinner and the cake is too pretty to eat.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

porthole

Retired
About done for the evening.
Thanks for a great rally.

iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350794867.823042.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350794867.823042.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 34

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Heading home from Cape May and want to thank everyone for a fun time. Really enjoyed spending a beautiful day on the Wildwood boardwalk with friends. Our weekend came to a close too soon and we are sorry if we missed you with goodbyes.

Want to thank Dina and her staff at Crossroads Trailer sales for a great dinner last night.

Thanks also to our hosts NJ Chapter leaders Tom & Mary for a relaxing weekend in a great part of the state.

Last edited:

oldmannj

Just got backed into the driveway. Had a GREAT time. Thanks again to all the members who made Irene and I feel so welcome. Special thanks to Greg and Beth, who were the first to say hello. Deb and John, Tom and mary, and all the rest, thank you for a wonderful weekend. Wish all safe travels home. ED

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Ed it was a real pleasure meeting you finally! Please don't hesitate to come back. We enjoyed your company and can't wait to see you again. Thanks for everything and give Irene a hug from us. We'll stay in touch over the winter.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We are home and parked waiting for Chinese to be delivered. Ma and Pa followed us home and we are spending the day catching up and discussing the Gettysburg plan with area insiders! Oh yeah go Giants!

dalspot

Just dropped the Sundance off. Thanks so much to Tom and Mary for all their hard work in planning and putting their first rally together. Our only regret was we couldn't stay longer. Looking forward to next year already. Great to see folks we hadn't seen in a while too.

Karen

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Home Safe and Sound.

Thank you all for attending our first NJ Rally. Mary and I hope that you all had a good time and enjoyed the goodie bags and door prizes. Thanks to those who helped in any small way. We tried to make it so no one had to work all weekend.

Special thanks go to Ed Matulewicz for taking over the Heartland gives Back to the Cape May Zoo, I appologize for forgetting about him both times at dinner. We all need to give him a big job well done!

We also want to thank again our 'behind the scene' helpers without whom the rally would not have happened-Pat, Lou, John and Mary thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.