EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MN, Owatonna - 9/21/2012 to 9/23/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
First MN Rally.... what a Blast! We're sure that our Firemaster had that bonfire viewable from satellites! Great Job Kevin! The Schmid's did an outstanding job with the wine and cheese tasting!
As always..... the list of people to thank is very long. Everyone pitched in to make it a great rally!
Thank you to all and we're working on next year's!

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Well, another rally done. Kind of lonely here as we are the last to leave. Thanks and congrats Tom and Kathy on your first MN rally!

jnbhobe

We got home about 5pm today was a long run, we did stop at Mor-ryde since we were going by. It was a blast to attend the Mn. rally Tom and Kathy did a great job, and it was nice to see old friends and make new ones.

jbeletti

Nancy and I left Sunday and spent time in Prior Lake, MN visiting my oldest son and our grand daughter. Yesterday, we arrived in Wisconsin - we're at Country Roads RV park. Today, we leave for IL. So we continue to stay "on the move".

Tom and Kathy - wow! What a great rally. Nancy and I both thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you so much for taking on the chapter. You did a great job with your first rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.