EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MN, Owatonna - 9/21/2012 to 9/23/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Dan and Karen Halvorsen

Chatham Michigan

arriving on the 20th to the 23rd... Looking forward to seeing everyone.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Hi Dan and Karen,
Now we have MI represented.... this is great! So glad you're going to join us and we're looking forward to seeing you at the WI rally too! We will be in site #3 there (we think). We're getting there early..... exploring the Dells and seeing some of the area before the rally!
Thanks for coming to the MN rally!

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Anyone in the mood for some Pickled Bologna????? I can bring some.....//heartlandowners.org/images/icons/icon13.pngnaaaahhhhh, I think I will pass on the bologna! But how about some pickled okra???!!! or some pickled peaches???? //heartlandowners.org/images/icons/icon14.png
Don....Don...are you joining us????
Oh and let's not forget the boiled peanuts we will be bringing. :D
May even have another surprise to bring out for everyone.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Cookie will be there.
Straight from the IL Rally.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

GOTTOYS

Sorry we won't be able to make it. Our daughter bought Kath a ticket to Circus Solei for that Saturday night. She has wanted to go see the show forever. It would be just too much driving to leave Saturday, drive to downtown Minneapolis for the show and drive back late at night when it's over. I'll save the pickled bologna for the next round up..I heard it gets better with age. if that's possible. Have a good time...Don

jbeletti

Agenda? It's a rally - eat, rest, fun - repeat :)

I'm sure we'll see something soon. Looking forward to seeing you and Dan soon too!

Hello, we are really looking forward to the Rally and can't wait to meet new people. This will be our 1st one so not sure what to expect! See everyone soon.
Karin & Duane Blow, Faribault, MN

Tom and Kathy
The “Wisconsin Wine & Cheese” tasting is taking shape. The wines have been selected and the cheeses chosen. We don’t think we will have a problem sneaking them across the border into Minnesota. If you still have us scheduled just prior to the pot luck we will need about 30 minutes for the tasting. Lynn and I are counting the days till we get there. See you Thursday.
Saukville Bob

mnkamper

Finally.... the MN Rally agenda should be online...... thanks to Jim for giving direction on how to make it available!
The agenda should be attached to the first post!

A big thanks to Bob and Lynn for having the Wine and Cheese (WI) tasting! Maybe we'll have to add some MN beers too!
Sorry Don has a conflct...... maybe next year!
Alf....... when do you pickup Sue at the airport? Looking forward to seeing that new truck some more!
Maybe Cookie will bring his birthday cheese headwear..... does Reg have one to match?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the update.
Cookie has his cheese wear.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jbeletti

Having fun here at the Hershey RV Show and looking forward to being in MN next Thursday to rally with all y'all.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
A big thanks to Bob and Lynn for having the Wine and Cheese (WI) tasting! Maybe we'll have to add some MN beers too!Sorry Don has a conflct...... maybe next year!Alf....... when do you pickup Sue at the airport? Looking forward to seeing that new truck some more!
I get in to the airport in Minneapolis at 3:19pm on Friday. With any luck, the flight will be on time. I sure am looking forward to seeing everyone there. Tom and Kathy...I am looking forward to a great 1st MN rally! Don and Kathy...we will miss you! Bob and Lynn...of course, I cannot wait for the wine tasting! See you all in 6 days!Sue

Last edited by a moderator:

mnkamper

MN rally just gets better and better! Sue gets in on Friday..... just in time for the evening fun, Kathy is stocking up more wine just thinking about it!
Jim..... looking forward to hearing more about the Hershey Show..... will you give us updates and let us in on the latest and greatest! No pressure but Slide Show, Powerpoint Presentation will be great!
Alf......when are we going to see that new truck on your signature?
Alf.....Also...... Tom will be at rally site on 19 th instead of 20 th, he'll do the "bachelor" night 1 night! Look for him pining after Kathy until she gets there on Th. evening!
Cookie..... does Mary have matching cheese headwear?

mnkamper

Twolfboy21 is correct so thank you.
The address of the RiverView Campground is correct (2554 SW 28th St.)but on the map it's changed to 2554 SE 28th St.).
If you can scroll the map to the left, the campground is actually on the West side of HWY 35w.
If you have a GPS, please make sure that you put in the correct address..... as it's really SW 28th St.

jbeletti

Jim..... looking forward to hearing more about the Hershey Show..... will you give us updates and let us in on the latest and greatest! No pressure but Slide Show, Powerpoint Presentation will be great!

Funny guy! But yeah, I'd love to chat about the show and the product. See you guys on Thursday!

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Dan and I left home around 8:30 am and we were going to stay in Chippewa Falls then we decided to drive straight thru. Should be there Owatanna around 6 :00PM.....

Jim B..... that I-PAD is something else, Dan had the route in and I screwed it up and lost all his settings.. HELP ME!!!

SEE YA ALL SOON

Status
Not open for further replies.