EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MN, Owatonna - 9/21/2012 to 9/23/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted-Nancy

Hello! We are happy owners of a new 2011 Heartland North Country 29RKS. And also HOC Members: #2135. We are signed up for the MN Rally. So eager to met new friends there! (After the MN Rally and holidays, we will then be in Rockport, Texas for the winter months of Jan to April.) See you soon! Ted and Nancy

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Ted and Nancy... So happy for you both... You are going to have so much fun with it..Hopefully we might be able to fit Minnesota Rally into our schedule.... Will know later, If not we will see you in Texas. We are going to have some fun this year. karen

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Hi Ted and Nancy...

We're very glad that the North Trail worked out! Looking forward to seeing it!
Very happy that you'll join us in Owatonna!

Ted-Nancy

Hi! Yes, we are looking forward to the MN Rally. Let's hope Ted's knee replacement/physical therapy is done by then. (Doctor is dragging his feet about scheduling!) By the way, we don't have a "North Trail", as Ted cannot walk thru these models (he's 6'8"). We have a North Coutnry, so this TALL Grandpa can walk anyware and not bump his head! (One reason we do NOT have a 5th wheel.) September will be here soon enough! Nancy & Ted

mnkamper

Sorry for the mistake.... I see your profile clearly says North Country and I'm not sure where I said North Trail from!
Good luck to Ted's physical therapy!
Looking forward to seeing you at Owatonna!

I just got off the phone with Debbie. Lynn and I are now booked for the MN Rally. We will be arriving on Thursday. Both of us are looking forward to seeing you again.
Saukville Bob

jbeletti

Happy to hear you guys can make it Bob!

Love to see Minnesota's neighbors coming in to support their first chapter rally!

See you there.

Jim

mnkamper

It's great to see Reg and Nancy Hromek (convert) are going to be at the MN rally too!
Thanks for registering and we'll see you in Gillette, WI rally and MN rally! (Maybe there will be a polka dance close by!)

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Hey Tom and Kathy...it looks like your first rally is really shaping up! Paul and I are looking into coming to the rally. Not sure yet though as the Hospital's Grand Opening is the 18th, so I may have to work...we are going to try!
Hope to see you in WI!
Sue

jnbhobe

Hi Tom & Kathy, Just got off the phone with Debbie and made reservations for the first MN. rally. We will be coming in on the 19th staying till the 24th. we'll be coming from the IL. rally on our way home :confused::confused: see ya in september.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I wish we could make it but it just won't work this year. We'll do our best to make it next year!

Tom and Kathy, it was good to meet you in Gillette.

mnkamper

Hi Jay and Stella,
Sorry that it won't work for you to see you in MN this year but hope MN works out next year!
It was great meeting you in WY........... good luck on the new Regional Director post!

mnkamper

Hi Paul and Sue and Patti and Jon!
It's awesome that Patti and Jon can make it to the 1st MN rally! We're still hoping that Paul and Sue can make it too!
The Irelands are going to be at the WI rally too..... yippeee!

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
We will be rolling in from the IL rally on the 17th and staying until the 24th. Back to back rallies with my dad & mom in tow provided they don't change thier minds should be a good time.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone in Owatonna.

Kevin

mnkamper

Hi Kevin and Nelly!
This is awesome! We're very happy we'll see you at the MN rally! We promise we won't talk Nelly into making those great muffins that she made in Gillette!
See you soon!
Tom and Kathy

mnkamper

Dave.... no clue
Last edit I made.... was adding Kevin and Nelly and now Post #1 only contains the list.

Is there a way to revert Post #1
What a bummer!

Tom

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Tom & Dave,

Post #1 was like that for several days before we made our reservations. Just letting you know that it didn't happen when you added us to the list.

Kevin

mnkamper

Thanks Kevin, we're trying to restore the rest of the post!
I need the map back on yet though!
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.