EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MN, Owatonna - 9/21/2012 to 9/23/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm, Tom, I'm kinda thinkin that since Kevin is the one that knows when the problem started........he's probably the one that broke it. Jez sayin.......
Don't tell him I told you.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Tom, If you reschedule the MN rally for the same day and do a new event generator you will have everything back. However, everyone will have to register again because the first rally was canceled. That will do one of two things. It will fix every thing or create mass confusion and a real mess. If that happens call Jim B. to fix it. May be Cookie has the best suggestion, blame Kevin. See you soon in the Dells.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Not so sure I like what Dave and Tom are saying about me.

We might have to talk about these accusations over a cold one.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks Tom, Dave and Kevin!

Rally thread is fixed... and I think although it's more fun to put on the problem on Kevin..... I can't lay it there.... but we like Kevin's suggestion about the cold one!! Maybe it's a rally game... pin the tail on the person to blame.......... that would be a big ouch for me I'm afraid!
Steps to fix the post:
1. Contact Jim
2. Re-enter rally venue info.
3. Contact Jim

Looks like Jim gets the majority of the credit! Thanks Jim!
Guess it's back to the cold one for us!

See you at the WI rally!

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Kevin, I have Fireball.....would that work?

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
All right now that y'all have that mess fixed. We are in....just made our reservations for the 1st MN Rally. Can't wait to see everyone! Paul will be in on the 19th and Sue to follow on Friday!
Rally On!!!!

mnkamper

This rally just keeps getting better and better!
Yippee...... Paul and Sue are coming..... the grillmaster will be there!

What a lineup..... Nelly and those fabulous homemade muffins and now the grillmaster!

jbeletti

This rally just keeps getting better and better!
Yippee...... Paul and Sue are coming..... the grillmaster will be there!

What a lineup..... Nelly and those fabulous homemade muffins and now the grillmaster!

Wow Tom and Kathy, you're really pulling in the heavy hitters now. Must help to have a the draw of a super model wife :) :)

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Bummer!!! we can't make this one!! already booked for Colorado on the same weekend. maybe next year.

By the way Kevin, Is the cold one a beer or a fireball? Keep me posted.

mnkamper

Jim,
I can not tell a lie..... I would like to think that people are coming to the rally because it's in MN and it's a great place to visit and that Tom will be there..... but I'm also smart enough to know who the draw here is.... ultimately Kathy Ireland (we do have fun with that)!

Cody,
We enjoyed meeting you at Gillette..... you'll be missed at MN but we look forward to seeing you "down the road"! Enjoy Colorado..... sorry that we will not be there too!

mnkamper

Sounds like it'd be a winner either way! We'll have Kevin do a demo on it at the rally!

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Me demo something, in front of others. I'll just have to tell and convince my shy bashful self that "I can do it", oh who am I kidding. Bring it on, I'll just leave my shy bashful self at home.

Kevin

jnv

We placed our reservations yesterday for the rally. We'll be arriving on the 20th and leaving on the 24th. See everyone then :).

mnkamper

That's really great Jerry and Jaci! We're very glad that you guys will be there!
Looking forward to seeing you at both rallies... WI and MN!

bacaye

We are wondering if the rally is full or you have room for another one?? Bill and Barb

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Barb, call the CG. I'm pretty sure they can squeeze you and Bill in somewhere.

Peace
Dave

mnkamper

We'd love to have you guys at the MN rally! Like Dave said, call the campground, get registered and we'll see IL campers there!

Tom and Kathy

bacaye

Cookie, I think we will have to take a rain check. I will be lucky to get to the Illinois Rally the way things are going now. I am still having recovery problems after surgery. I am probably going to have to negotiate with doctors so I can get to Lena!!!! I keep hoping everyday will be the day they will set me free but need to get some strength back. We can deal with changing bandages/drain but I move a little slow...lol Thanks, Barb

mnkamper

Barb,
So sorry that you won't be able to come to the MN rally but we're glad you are still going to the IL rally. That looks like fun too but we have a scheduling conflict with a wedding (guess they didn't ask us for the date)!
Hope your recovery goes very well! Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.