Cold enough for you?

GOTTOYS

-11 F. actual. -33 with wind chill, here in Minnesota this morning. Life goes on as normal. We aren't the smartest bunch for living here. Heading South next week. Makes it real easy to want to leave. ...Don ;);)

jnbhobe

-11 F. actual. -33 with wind chill, here in Minnesota this morning. Life goes on as normal. We aren't the smartest bunch for living here. Heading South next week. Makes it real easy to want to leave. ...Don ;);)

At least you get to leave Don, I got to stay and watch the bussiness

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Come on down here. It's a barn scrching 34 degrees right now!:cool:

My oldest son lives in Minneapolis. I think he's nuts!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Looks like you guys are headed for a warm spell though...

Attachments

• Minn Temps.jpg
    Minn Temps.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 20

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Our Daughter in WI e-mailed us this morning. She asked if she could come live with us. I simply replied, "let me think... NO!":cool:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
As I posted on another forum, I've been to Florida where I shook and shivered. I've been to Texas, where I also shook and shivered. Been to California, too, and couldn't breathe. I'll take Michigan with four real seasons and BLUE water in the lakes, where there's nothing swimming around that can eat me or bury it's fangs in my keister.

brianharrison

Calgary Cold.jpg

Up here in the Great White North we too have 4 seasons - but unfortunately we have to worry about the fangs getting buried in our keisters......

Oh yeah - it gets cold.......

Take care,
Brian

loafer

Well we have had an ugly winter week with approx 24 inches of snow and minus temps and bone chilling wind chill factors.Cant wait for spring and camping season. Next year Palm Springs here we come.
Take care on the winter roads and stay warm
Bill

PeternLiane

It must be nice to have 24 inches of snow and have some cold weather. We love the cold weather. Wish we had a cold weather package on our trailer so that we could camp in the cold. We'll have to work on it so that we can.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Knew there was a reason I like the RGV....It will be 84 today!! I am done with cold and snow.....

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
When I got up this morning and started the coffee pot, I looked at the wireless thermometer readout and it read 44 degrees. Then I looked closer and saw it was reading 4.4 degrees. Michigan, where the strong survive and the weak are left frozen until eaten in the spring.

traveler44

We are expecting six days around 80* in Florida but the next day is supposed to be down to 76*. Got an email from our daughter after we were here about a week and she joked about us abandoning them in the frozen tundra up in Illinois and said they had 6" of snow flurries since we left. I see they are canceling flights to Chicago tonight. I don't miss driving to work in those white outs. Talked to our daughter today 1-21 looks like they got 7" this time. But she is able to drive 40 miles to a kids birthday party today. So it must not be too bad up there. Tom

Last edited: