Cold enough for you?

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Gus, I feel for you. Lived in Wisconsin for 20 years. Finally moved about 2 years ago. You will get us back during the summer with temps around 105!

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Couldn't get out fast enough! We do not get to move until the first week of March and so we have had to put up with the snow and cold for one last season. Georgia ...here we come!!!:D
I will take the heat over the SNOW any day. Paul's back can't take shoveling any longer.

Lance & Jo

We can relate to the cold, last night it got sown to 50F and today looks like it might not even make 80F!!! Looks like we might need to get a little more south.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Couldn't get out fast enough! We do not get to move until the first week of March and so we have had to put up with the snow and cold for one last season. Georgia ...here we come!!!:D
I will take the heat over the SNOW any day. Paul's back can't take shoveling any longer.

Its been wet and chilly here for the last 2 days, It is warm but not the best outdoors weather. I have a list of honey do's outside and they just keep getting put off.