I recently ordered the "flex conduit" for the LP and electrical lines on our kitchen slide out. The current one somehow got mangled during the opening-closing process. The original is rectangular in shape with press to lock teeth all along the length, what was sent to me is Flex Guard which is flat with 4 double organizers that you route the lines through and slide them onto a flat flexible strip. The Flex Guard would require me to undo everything to route them through the organizers while the original rectangular one would only require me having to slip everything into the channel and lock down the teeth to hold everything in place. Does anyone know what the original conduit is called and where I could purchase it from? I can post pics if it would help ( which I am sure it would) but it's dark out now and it would have to wait until tomorrow.