EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Williston - 3/22/2013 to 3/24/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Great looking forward to seeing you in Waynesville in a little over a week. Looking forward to getting out
of this florida heat.
Linda

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Mickey, I wish we could make it but we've got to spend a little time with two of the grandsons. We've been on the road for a long time this year and need some time with them.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Jay and Stella;

I wish you could make it, but I understand completely. Hope you guys had a good summer. Many good stories?

MICKEY

Archie and Barb;

Thanks for joining us. This is a great place. The second phase is supposed to be open by then, and it's really going to be nice also. Looking forward to seeing ya'll again.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Mickey, I'm sure we'll get together in Gulf Shores for "storytimes". We've had a good summer and if you can believe it, I'm ready for some warm weather. We've been in Colorado since June, leaving tomorrow.

Rodbuster

We're booked and looking forward to it.
I do have one problem though. It would be our neighbors that they put us right next to. The Mrs. is a peach of a super lady.... but the Mr. is a real problem ( Hi Mickey).

Dick and Fran

MICKEY

Rodbuster;
Thanks for joining us. I promise a good time for all, even if YOU are there:) I might just have the perfect idea for a mystery dinner disguise for you.....UM HUM.

MICKEY

Bob and Sue;
Thanks for joining us. I know you will have a blast. I'm glad we can get you out of Seffner:)

Bob Vaughn

Mickey if you are going to have a Potato Sack Race I am ready to run......LOL.....We are looking forward to it.....Don't forget the RV Super Show in Jan. 2013

TheLindsays

Re: Florida Rally - March 23-25, 2012

Hello.... Newbie's here.... we would like to join the club and attend the Florida Rally...How do I join so that I can book and attend our first Heartland Rally :)

We just purchased a Torque 261 and use our 2012 F250SD to haul.... we are super excited about our camping experiences of the future... with a little help and advice from the experienced Heartland owners .. thanks....Julie & George

jimtoo

Re: Florida Rally - March 23-25, 2012

Hi Julie and George,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

This is link to video about the club made by our club president. It gives good information and this link will give you more information.

Join us at a rally and meet lots of great folks, make friends for a lifetime and eat lots of great food.

Jim M

Also,,, I am moving this to the new thread for the 2013 rally... the one you posted to is old. :)

TheLindsays

I have us booked for the rally... #331.. all the pull-thru sites are booked so stay clear when we pull in to park...rookies :) We are excited to meet everyone.

MICKEY

Julie and George;
Thanks for joining us. We're looking forward to meeting you. Don't worry, the resort has a air raid siren that goes off to tell vets that a newly christened rig is approaching, and to get out the backing score cards:) Just kidding, we are all newbies at some time. There will be lots of people there to help.....just tell them to shut up and let your driver concentrate:) Then of course you have to tell him what to do! MAN I HAVE TO QUIT THIS!!! Seriously on really hard sites we have a couple of head sets that we talk to each other and my wife is calm and collected when telling me how to do it....she has lots of experience.

TheLindsays

Thanks for the welcome... :D We look forward to meeting you all ... we use our cell phones and its currently a toss up as to the backer-upper...lol.. George backs up better most of the time and has more practice but I plan on conquering that task too ... just not in a park full of people yet :cool:... and we haven't ran over anyone yet!.. love the siren idea though. We are headed to Ga in 2 weeks to Vogel State Park so we can practice with some trees up there first.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hi Mickey and Bonnie. Well we just have to spend some time with this relaxed retired couple, it will be so worth while enjoying their company. We have made reservations to arrive 3/21 and stay for 4 nights. We are booked for site #328. We are ready to RALLY!!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.