No 12v Power in Coach?

navyAZ1

Learned something this past week that I thought I'd share with those of you who are not aware of this. We were about to leave for the NC/SC Heartland Rally in Waynesville, NC last Thursday when I noticed we did not have any 12v power in the coach. Clearance lights, tail lights and brake lights all worked but no 12v power any where else. Called Heartland Cust. Serv. and they told me to check the breakers in the battery compartment. I knew about these breakers but I thought they were all the "self resetting" type, but they are not there is one that you reset manually, but you'll have to find it yourself seems they are not all in the same position. Any way if you look in the battery compartment and you see those breakers that have the red plastic caps on them feel around on the end and you'll find one that has a small "reset" button on it. So, if you ever have this problem go and check that breaker, I pushed it in and all was fine. Then I think I found what caused the problem for that breaker to trip, the ground wire on the hydraulic pump was loose. Hope everyone is having a great time camping in your Heartland!

Ron,