EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Waxhaw - 11/1/2013 to 11/3/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Lance, It is looking like we might be able to attend the first Lance and Kem rally. The Poodles said if it was just Lance there was no way.
Why are they scared of you? It was just a video. Something about a big rock makes them nervous. They suggested a grilled T-Bone
steak would help the mental recovery. Talk to Santha and the poodles next week in Waynesville. Good luck
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Lance and Kem...we would not be able to live with ourselves if we miss your first NC Rally! Thus....message has been left for Dave P to call us back to get our reservation in! Looking forward to another great time with great friends. Lance...Paul would not mind you blowing up his trailer as long as he is allowed to get a new one. HAH! No scared animals in our trailer. LOL

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Paul and Sue,

It was great getting to know y'all better at the SC rally! Now, if we can have half as much fun as we did in Hilton Head, we will have a BLAST!! Maybe even some of your NOW famous PIZZA!!!!

Randy, it would be an honor to have the GA Chapter leader at my First Epic NC HOA Rally......I might even declare a truce! (For the sake of Santha and the poodles):rolleyes:

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Lance....reservations are made; we are in site 47! Cannot wait for another epic rally! Hey, you are supposed to keep this pizza thing on the down low! Can't let this out too much..........causes too much trouble!

Alias'
The Grillmaster
Pizzaman
Sign Man
and let's not forget Alf!

lduguay

Hey Paul and Sue,

Great to have y'all join in the FUN.......was I not suppose to say anything about your

INCREDIBLE HOMEMADE PIZZA???!!!......sorry
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

lduguay

WOOOOOWHOOOO!!....another Full Hook up site is booked!!
Wecome Gary & Susan McKinney who will be in Site 45.

ONLY a few FULL HOOK UP SITES LEFT......reserve SOON!!!!!
If you do wait to long, the Water/Electric sites are beautiful too and

the FUN will be JUST AS GREAT!!!!!!!

lduguay

6 Full Hook Up Sites Remain!!!

Here are pictures of a Full Hook Up Site (paved)
IMG_1334.jpg
and a Water/Electric site (gravel)
IMG_2028.JPG

All sites have a fire pit and plenty of room!!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Spent last 2 days trying to reach David Paschal to make reservations, even talked with Jim Chaffin who passed it off saying only David could work reservations for groups. :confused: Did finally have Debbie call back today, and she at least took the information, so now waiting on e-mail from them giving confirmation and site number. This may take more days of waiting. Well Lance, as they say, "God willing and the creek don't rise", we plan on rallying with y'all. Will let you know when I know.:p

lduguay

Spent last 2 days trying to reach David Paschal to make reservations, even talked with Jim Chaffin who passed it off saying only David could work reservations for groups. :confused: Did finally have Debbie call back today, and she at least took the information, so now waiting on e-mail from them giving confirmation and site number. This may take more days of waiting. Well Lance, as they say, "God willing and the creek don't rise", we plan on rallying with y'all. Will let you know when I know.:p

Yaaaaaaa!!! The VanOpstal's are coming!!!!

Hmmmmmm, David said both he and Jim were handling groups?? I have heard from serveral folks that Debbie, who does "normal" reservations, has been assisting them. You should get a email confirmation within 24 hours.

See y'all in Goshen......and Cane Creek!!!

swilhite

We have signed up. Steve & Kathy Wilhite, HOC #1133. Site 67. We are at the Waynesville rally 2 weeks ago. From Ohio, but love NC.

lduguay

We have signed up. Steve & Kathy Wilhite, HOC #1133. Site 67. We are at the Waynesville rally 2 weeks ago. From Ohio, but love NC.

Welcome Steve & Kathy!!

We do allow the occasional buckeye into North Carolina!:rolleyes:

See y'all in November....or before!! :D

Lance

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi Lance & Kem,

Just wanted to let you know that Sam and I will be there for your rally. Coming in on OCT. 30 and leaving Nov. 3rd.

Once they send confirmation I will give you the site number.

Depending on whats going on, we might get there earlier.

lduguay

Hi Lance & Kem,

Just wanted to let you know that Sam and I will be there for your rally. Coming in on OCT. 30 and leaving Nov. 3rd.

Once they send confirmation I will give you the site number.

Depending on whats going on, we might get there earlier.

WOOOOOOHOOOO, LARRY & SAM ARE COMING!!!!!

smiley-face-wallpaper.jpg
Looking forward to LOTS of stories from the first year of FULL TIMING!!!!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Thank you for the nice welcome but I would like to point out that the last time you were this excited to see me YOU dropped a rock on my trailer.

Site 37

Status
Not open for further replies.