EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Waxhaw - 11/1/2013 to 11/3/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Lance, We are not able to attend the NC rally. We just signed contracts for a good sized job in Pelham, Alabama this week starting Nov. 1st
that has to be finished before the end of the year. Will miss all the fun.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
The Belettis will hold up the shore while y'all are on the boat tour :)

Since the Regional "boss" will be on the boat, we will keep the Beletti's safe on land......kinda like not letting the President and Vice President fly on the same airplane........
2010_12_27_bodyguard.jpg

lduguay

Lance, We are not able to attend the NC rally. We just signed contracts for a good sized job in Pelham, Alabama this week starting Nov. 1st
that has to be finished before the end of the year. Will miss all the fun.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Gee, Randy, glad you got some good work.......but I will miss having you as a "target"!! smiley-face-grin.jpg

We WILL see y'all at your rally!!

lduguay

I would like to welcome our guest speaker for Sunday morning church.

Russell DeShields, is my business partner and friend for more than 35 years. Russ & his wife, Anita, knew me BEFORE I was married to my wonderful bride Kem. YES, he probably has some, (totally fictitious), stories of my past!!!
Russell & Anita have been watching us have all this fun with the Heartland group and recently purchase a 2002 SOB fifth wheel to test the "waters".....he says "I would have bought a Heartland, but they just don't have any 2002 models I like!!!" I keep telling him he WILL have a Heartland product in the near future!!

You will enjoy his sense of humor as he meets all the great HOC members!!

Tigersden

Lance and Everyone,

Due to an unplanned need to head out west this fall, we must regrettably cancel our reservations for the Waxhaw event. That's the bad news. The good news is that at least we will be RVing for an extended period as we traverse this big country in our Big Country.

Hope to regroup and see some of you in 2014.

lduguay

Lance and Everyone,

Due to an unplanned need to head out west this fall, we must regrettably cancel our reservations for the Waxhaw event. That's the bad news. The good news is that at least we will be RVing for an extended period as we traverse this big country in our Big Country.

Hope to regroup and see some of you in 2014.

Bill and Beannie, we will miss y'all! Travel safe and we WILL see you down the road!!!

lduguay

Only 10 more seats available for the Cane Creek Pontoon Boat Lake Tour!! Post to reserve....."first come (post it), first serve."

Note the "PT" by your name in starting post to confirm your seats.

lduguay

And THEN there were 6!

Only 6 more Pontoon Lake Tour seats remaining!!

The next 3 couples to post in THIS link will get seats.

lduguay

4 seats left for Pontoon Lake Tour......next 2 couples to Post get the seats!!

If you have not registered for this Rally, Cane Creek is releasing the sites reserved for the Rally October 1st.......

SO, RESERVE NOW!!!!!!!!

VKTalley

Lance and Kem, I hope you have an awesome rally in November. Wish we could be there for all the fun and laughter but....sadly, I am committed to work (volunteer) that next week. I have had an awesome time getting to know you both at the last two rallies and am looking forward to seeing y'all again soon!

lduguay

Lance and Kem, I hope you have an awesome rally in November. Wish we could be there for all the fun and laughter but....sadly, I am committed to work (volunteer) that next week. I have had an awesome time getting to know you both at the last two rallies and am looking forward to seeing y'all again soon!

Hey Valerie,

It was good meeting you and your family too!! We most certainly will see y'all down the road!

Lance

lduguay

Great news! We have added another Pontoon Lake Tour!!

We now have 16 more seats available.

See Post 1, (next to your name, PT 2), to see if I have your seats reserved....let me know ASAP so I can determine IF we need the 3 tour.

Thanks!

lduguay

Welcome Phil & Becky Smith....the SC Chapter Leaders are "In the House"!!

See y'all November 1st!!

lduguay

2 seats left on Lake Tour #2.

Do I need the 3rd Tour??????

Please let me know ASAP!

Thanks!

blacklabbob

Reserved today for Oct 31 thru Nov.6 Pontoonable? Coast Guard licensed Pontoon Captain? Will it rain? Snow? See y'all there. Bob & Ceil Raby, Crossville, TN 2013 Big Country 3650RL and maybe by then a 2014 LANDMARK Key Largo.

lduguay

Yaaaa!! Welcome Bob and Ceil!

This drive might be a little longer than the TN rally :)

Bob, if your good, maybe the Ranger will let you drive!!

ericandalice

Senior Question Asker
We're coming! Got our reservations today. We're in site 79, so down on the end... again... Arriving Friday the 1st and leaving on Sunday. Lance, I think Eric said he was going to message you about being on the boat. Not sure if he did or not. I was thinking about bringing bite sized pecan pies to the potluck if that works for you guys.

~Alice

lduguay

We're coming! Got our reservations today. We're in site 79, so down on the end... again... Arriving Friday the 1st and leaving on Sunday. Lance, I think Eric said he was going to message you about being on the boat. Not sure if he did or not. I was thinking about bringing bite sized pecan pies to the potluck if that works for you guys.

~Alice

You are booked for the Pontoon Lake Tour!! Glad to have y'all join in the fun this November!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.